Aliens: Infiltrator - Weston Osche

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 16, 2019, 07:40:23 AM

Author
Aliens: Infiltrator - Weston Osche (Read 64,327 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

He's previously written From Zero to Hero in Bug Hunt (not a fan) and May Blood Pave My Way Home in If It Bleeds (a fan of).

happypred

May Blood Pave My Way was decent

Xiggz456

Titan keeps "announcing" their new novels with these previews  :laugh: hyped that we'll be getting 2 new Alien novels and a Predator novel next year!

Kradan

Kradan

Wow ! So much new novels to look for  :o

The Old One

The Old One

Another Alien novel?!

Still Collating...

Oh hell yes! Love the pace! I hope it's a good one. Remind me someone please, From Zero to Hero, which one was that again?

The Old One

The Old One

I don't mind at all, it's great.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Still Collating... on Oct 16, 2019, 08:13:27 PM
Oh hell yes! Love the pace! I hope it's a good one. Remind me someone please, From Zero to Hero, which one was that again?

The one with the marine obsessed with a video game IIRC.

SM

SM

That one started out okay, but had a pretty unsatisfying conclusion.

This one isn't anything like Zero to Hero.

HuDaFuK

I think I'm in the minority in that I really enjoyed From Zero to Hero. It felt like it came close to just being daft, but I wound up really digging it. Looking forward to seeing what he can do with a full novel.

Loving that Titan are churning these out so fast.

SM

SM

I never got what was happening with the spitting zombies - or whatever they were - in Zero to Hero.

Still Collating...

The spitting zombies, now I remember! That was a bit silly, but I also actually really liked that story for some reason. I'm so thrilled we're getting more novels.

Like literally if Disney stops making movies for a longer while, I'll still be over the moon if we continue to get novels at a regular pace. Doesn't have to be too frequent like now all of a sudden (though I'm not complaining), just keep them coming and I'll be a happy little fan. 

Wweyland

That's a lot of incoming books.

SpaceKase

Quote from: SM on Oct 17, 2019, 10:45:07 AM
I never got what was happening with the spitting zombies - or whatever they were - in Zero to Hero.

It was a "Rage" like virus, ala 28 Days later or Train to Busan, right? One of the grunts intimated that the infection was the result of unwitting human experimentation on the part of Weyland Yutani, like the "Pax" of Miranda from Serenity, delivered ala mandatory flu shots or something. That kooky Company's always up to some fun kind of new product development.

felix

felix

Synopsis is out.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1789093988/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=titan+books&qid=1572821928&s=books&sr=1-5

"The official prequel to the huge new Alien video game from Cold Iron Studios, as a Weyland-Yutani scientist arrives at Pala Station and finds the researchers there courting disaster... of the Xenomorph kind.

Dr. Timothy Hoenikker arrives on Pala Station, a Weyland-Yutani facility. Lured there by the promise of alien artifacts, instead he finds a warped bureaucracy and staff of misfits testing the effects of Xenomorph bio-materials on living creatures. Unbeknownst to the personnel, however, there is an infiltrator among them whose actions could spell disaster. Also on staff is Victor Rawlings, a former marine who gathers together other veterans to prepare for the worst. As the personnel receive a delivery of alien eggs, the experiments spin out of control, and only the former Colonial Marines can stand between the humans and certain death."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed