AvP-R International Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 31, 2007, 07:47:09 PM

Author
AvP-R International Trailer (Read 20,129 times)

The Big Wolf_INC

The Big Wolf_INC

If there was a forcefield, the ship would not have caught on fire... So this crashlanding OUGHT to have started a fire, but if a fire would erupt, then not only the hunter and son would have seen it, but EVERYONE, especially Gunnison's Fire brigade, and then there would be trouble because there would be more than one person knowing the Predator ship was down there, so pop goes continuity...  ____________________________________________ __  yeh u mite b right? about the force field but lets just wait till the movie comes out, it mite be explained.     ;D  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

That's usually my fanboydom's first mistake...to wait till I see the movie...the same happened with Die Hard 4 and I still haven't recovered...   ;D     :D    Also, the crashlanding is pathetically slow, given the sheer velocity the ship was falling, seen quite easily in the father-son shot, so how come the ship landed so slowly...? If you see it carefully, the ship travels less than half a mile before coming to almosta  complete stop, which is quite unrealistic in terms of physics..unledd they had flaps that could slow it down, though it doesn't seem like it... So add another mistake to that...

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

That's usually my fanboydom's first mistake...to wait till I see the movie...the same happened with Die Hard 4 and I still haven't recovered...   ;D     :D    Also, the crashlanding is pathetically slow, given the sheer velocity the ship was falling, seen quite easily in the father-son shot, so how come the ship landed so slowly...? If you see it carefully, the ship crashlands and only travels less than half a mile before coming to almost a complete stop, which is quite unrealistic in terms of physics...unless they had flaps that could slow it down, though it doesn't seem like it, the ship should have made more of a mess while crashlanding at that speed... So add another mistake to that ship-on-fire-but-no-forest-fire one...   ;)  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Sorry about the repeat...Just ignore the first one, guys...    ::)  

We are one big happy family. I love it. I seem to always find someone to yell at. Countingdown.com, Videogamechat.net, AVPgalaxy.net, the list goes on. Theres always that one person who gets teseted over something and for some reason put my two cents in and then they PMS for some reason

torque160_bh, stop PMSing. I know you think your scary and shit but your not. You are more of a geek then me. Atleast I hate Star Treck....Star Wars 1 and 2. I'm not much of a geek as I hoped. Just becasue your older then me doesn't mean your not acting like an asswhole. I wish I was in the theater when Predator came out, your lucky for that, but that doesn't change the fact that I saw it too. I saw it when I was 5. I saw the Texas Chainsaw when I was 5. I don't scare at all. Your testing me now "mate"

torque160_bh

torque160_bh

ooooohhhh someone's thinks they HARD!!! What did i say! not reply 2 the message, some kids just NEVER learn! im not scary? mate serious if u saw me you'd go crying to ur mum! and im NOT joking kid so shut the f*ck up before u get slapped!

Ur gonna slap me INTERNET STYLE lol I don't care what you say, and if I saw you I'd cry, because I'd prob feel bad for your mother cause you came out looking like what you are. Stop winning dude, oh wait sorry, "mate". Just stop. If I don't listen lets see how you do, DON'T REPLY TO THIS.   If we met I'd tie you to a chair, and cut your face off and poke my fingers threw the eye sockets and make a hand puppet out of it. I'd make my own show out if for kids. So you torque shut the f**k up before I cut you open so bad it will look like you ate your own intestines

Torque160_bh

Torque160_bh

ITS ON! Big words for a small man!

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Lets stop the arguing! ppl  coolio   ;D  

Torque160_bh

Torque160_bh

Yeh ur right phantom no point arguing man  Im over it!  Laters haters..lol    :)  

Th3 Cr!mson Id0L

Th3 Cr!mson Id0L

:o     :o   Amazing

I know Torgue really stopped. He called me small. A 6 foot 17 teenager. I could be the next predator actor hahaha  I hope never to run into that turd again.

okay okay, I'm over it.   BTW can anyone tell me how to delete comments, or do I just have to say alot of bad things to get it taken away.

Okay its all making sense now. UK gets AVP2 as a title becasue your not getting it on christmas. Now I didn't notice that before okay so to anyone who might yell at me for that, don't casue I just read it now. Thats just proving my point thats it a title. We get Requiem casue its on christmas. OKay, i'm going to the midnight showing and dragging my friends, the only ones that like alien and predator with me.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed