What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,365 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Da FB, aii! Love Ali G.

Had a dream last night that Fox did another round of fan-made Alien short films. One of them starred Helen Mirren as Queen Elizabeth I and Brad Dourif as a mad scientist (obviously). Guess they're gonna have to up the budget on the next lot!

(Don't ask me what kind of Alien movie would have both of those characters in it because I haven't got a clue what was going on :laugh:)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 30, 2019, 08:48:32 AM
Da FB, aii! Love Ali G.

Had a dream last night that Fox did another round of fan-made Alien short films. One of them starred Helen Mirren as Queen Elizabeth I and Brad Dourif as a mad scientist (obviously). Guess they're gonna have to up the budget on the next lot!

(Don't ask me what kind of Alien movie would have both of those characters in it because I haven't got a clue what was going on :laugh:)

Make Brad Dourif an Alchemist and the Elizabethans investigate a fallen Asteroid that has a "Demon" inside

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Went to the Christmas Fair at the weekend. I love the fairs because of all the food. Had that German potato and sausage dish whose name I can't currently remember. And had some fries with nacho cheese and jalapenos on. Was gorgeous!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Jenny drags me round hundreds of Christmas fairs this time of year :laugh:

At the last one I got some buffalo and ostrich burgers (as in some of each, not a mixture lol).

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I went to get a wild boar burger but they looked crap.  :-\

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I have a place near me that makes the best gator burger and gator fries.

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I convinced somebody to read my fanfiction on the Isolation stream.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 02, 2019, 11:45:24 AM

What's that like? I just imagine it to be quite thick.

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Dec 02, 2019, 10:30:02 PM
I convinced somebody to read my fanfiction on the Isolation stream.

Haha last night was a fun one! Was good to see everyone active in the chat!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 02, 2019, 10:07:08 AM
Jenny drags me round hundreds of Christmas fairs this time of year :laugh:

At the last one I got some buffalo and ostrich burgers (as in some of each, not a mixture lol).

I love the Oxford and Cardiff Xmas markets.

Had a Crocodile burger a couple of days ago. Was nice

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2019, 06:41:25 AM

Thick as in dense?  Well, ground alligator is a lot leaner than ground beef, firmer I guess, so it's easier to overcook or dry out than a tradional fatty beef burger. But if it's cooked right it's oh so good.

It tastes like a land animal. Nothing gamey or fishy to me. Think ground chicken or turkey mixed with pork, but a much better distinct flavor. So much healthier for you too!  You try it once or twice you suddenly develop a craving for it.  At least that's what happened to me.  :)

Huggs

Huggs

Try the mountain oysters. They're fabulous.

Local Trouble

The Old One

The Old One

Sci-Twi lewds.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Dec 03, 2019, 02:26:20 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 03, 2019, 06:41:25 AM

Thick as in dense?  Well, ground alligator is a lot leaner than ground beef, firmer I guess, so it's easier to overcook or dry out than a tradional fatty beef burger. But if it's cooked right it's oh so good.

It tastes like a land animal. Nothing gamey or fishy to me. Think ground chicken or turkey mixed with pork, but a much better distinct flavor. So much healthier for you too!  You try it once or twice you suddenly develop a craving for it.  At least that's what happened to me.  :)

Well I think I'll certainly give it a go if I ever see any.

The lady's car got fixed last night. Still need to replace the wing, but the door opens and the starter motor was replaced and is now functioning.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed