First AvP3 Alien Gameplay Footage!

Started by Darkness, Sep 25, 2009, 07:04:27 PM

Author
First AvP3 Alien Gameplay Footage! (Read 20,654 times)

Elude

Elude

Half of you guys thinking the blood is extremely shiny are really funny, you do know most of the shine to it if not nearly all of it is from it being captured from a camera in the distance. Just go take a look at the predator trailer in comparison to the walkthroughs, its a huge difference in how shiny objects are.

alienlover

alienlover

Look I'm gonna clear something up all the fears about the animation and gameplay for the alien are well placed but unnecessary this footage wasn't even going to be released and then rebellion just said what the hell i think it looks like a really good work in progress and cant wait to explore all three species but if you see me online you can bet i'll be playing as an alien no matter what.

Dane

Dane

Holy Shit!! Im amazed. I cannot wait!!!!!! I need this GAME!   >:D  

Iced Earth

Iced Earth

f**kING AMAZING NARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

railgunner

railgunner

Well The blood isn't shiny its just too much.   :-\  

Alien³

Alien³

Nice!

yaujta

yaujta

wow, looks gr8! :D

Actually, the game is just in Alpha stage, so this is pretty good.

Rob

Rob

What's Alpha stage ?

Mike

Mike

Alpha stage is before beta.

predalien27

I wish I could be a beta tester for this!

Rchin

Rchin

f**k yes this just made my day, better then the f**king movies this what we call a AVP , This will f**king rule love Aliens

Rob

Rob

Oh right, Thanks Mike   :)  

Charl

Charl

oh man i played the old AVP and this just looks amazing compared to that but it looks like they need to do a bit more tweaking

Xenmorph

Xenmorph

Did you notice the tail coming around if the player looks around?Thats realy cool !    8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed