New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS

Started by Qwertify, May 20, 2012, 06:44:42 AM

Author
New TV Spot HUGE SPOILERS (Read 158,323 times)

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Cvalda on May 20, 2012, 10:49:21 PM
Quote from: szkoki on May 20, 2012, 10:45:11 PM
just for ya, google is your friend btw

Spoiler

fooled you!  :D no engineers this time you pervert
[close]
...that looks pretty consensual to me.

upsss...my bad

Spoiler
+

[close]

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Glaive on May 20, 2012, 10:52:47 PM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 10:46:31 PM
]

That is terrifying.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

The more I read that, the less I believe the guy who is supposed to of wrote it, wrote it.

It's from Call of Cthulhu by H.P. Lovecraft, I was waiting to see if someone would get it.

Quote from: Eva on May 20, 2012, 10:55:00 PM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 20, 2012, 10:45:54 PM
Or dudes playing the dudes disguised as other dudes.
Hey, man...?
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9fBFflcllzs/TV4P7bWip9I/AAAAAAAAAmI/UgUj35dJuEI/s1600/TheDude-1.jpg

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 10:49:07 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 20, 2012, 10:48:23 PM
Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 10:43:52 PM
You mean... it's not all about masculinity and being a man?
In my experience, one does not automatically presuppose the other  ;)
I was merely joking about. No need to take it so literal. :D You are quite correct however.

I know, I didn't and I know  ;)

Oh okay, well it's the internet inflection and intent has a tendency to not carry over so well.

EDIT: Lovely editing snafu. I don't even understand how it happened LOL.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 11:03:48 PM
Oh okay, well it's the internet inflection and intent has a tendency to not carry over so well.

Ain't that the truth. We are forever in debt to whoever came up with the concept of smileys...  :)

szkoki

szkoki

sooooo as far as im concerned this is already way beyond off topic so look what i have found

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lPxn6Qg_ls#ws

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HappyTheManFan on May 20, 2012, 06:12:20 PM

Is it just me or do those legs look like the legs of the face hugger? NOT the tentacle ends but the upper portion. If you were to chop of the wiggle ends they'd look like the legs of the face hugger imo.

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Oh god, Galaxy of Terror.

Horrible movie with a pretty awful rape scene by a monster.

nendo

nendo

i only just realised that the tentacles are wrapped around the space jockey

Eva

Eva

Quote from: szkoki on May 20, 2012, 11:09:41 PM
sooooo as far as im concerned this is already way beyond off topic so look what i have found
Lol... that could be fun to watch someday, I'd guess  :D

PS: Is that Robert Englund at 1:38?

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: nendo on May 20, 2012, 11:19:04 PM
i only just realised that the tentacles are wrapped around the space jockey

Yeah I had to wait for the better captures to realize that's what everyone was going on about. I honestly thought it was trying to pry through a door and pull itself in to get after Shaw.

Which it still could be doing, who knows what happens to Mr.Big Ass Space Jockey.

Seriously his arms look like the size of my head and my head is NOT SMALL.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on May 20, 2012, 11:01:48 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on May 20, 2012, 10:46:15 PM
Quote from: Eva on May 20, 2012, 09:58:21 PM
Really doubt the starbeast (is that what we should call it?) has any benign intentions with Shaw... I'd guess it evolves from Shaw's 'baby', also somewhat in sync with a score track called 'Hello Mommy'. Holloway seems to suffer a potentially fatal encounter with a certain blonde among the crew, so I'm pretty sure it ain't him mutated or anything...

I coined the the name Starbeast (because that's what it reminded me of) for this thing on page 1, and we should definitely call it that, because I will for all time.

I don't know if it's the perfect name to call it, but I always loved the cheesy, but in the good kind of cheesy, "Starbeast," so by all means I'm happy that its being used on an actual creature. Good job choosing.  ;)

When the movie comes out, I propose that we all support Starbeast and only talk about Starbeast for the remainder of the time that this movie stays in theaters.

Change you avvy and sigs my brothers and sisters, for Starbeast is our salvation!

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 10:46:31 PM
Dear god what...Japan.

Why Japan?

Why?

Because JAPAN, that's why.

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 20, 2012, 10:49:57 PM
Dudeception.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Eva on May 20, 2012, 11:23:26 PM
Quote from: szkoki on May 20, 2012, 11:09:41 PM
Lol... that could be fun to watch someday, I'd guess  :D

PS: Is that Robert Englund at 1:38?
its cool isnt? im not sure about englund though....but yup, he is in it http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082431/
the worst thing for sure that im not gonna find anywhere this movie i guess ...hm much more upsetting than waiting for prometheus >:( :)

edit: i've found it ^^
and yeah im seriously thinking about to watch some cheesy horror movies like this in the future  :D

...and yeah guys you are right because im single so what? it will be really cool not to share my popcorn with any girl at june 8 and not to listen to those "this is what? who is that? why are they ...? " questions during the movie  8)  ;D

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

This is just so different to what we have seen. I can't see even the slightest semblance of the DNA of the xeno or even a possible proto-xeno in that thing. Sure we can only see a small part of it, but tentacles never featured once in the lifeforms of the other movies; the closest thing to tentacles are either tails, which aren't tentacles at all, or the tubes on the adult alien's back, and even they were considered superfluous (Giger didn't like them at all if I remember correctly).

It seems pretty clear that these lifeforms are not intended to be related to the xenos in any way at all. This is a new monster with entirely new aspects, so we probably shouldn't be comparing them to xenos to begin with.

FUBAR1945

FUBAR1945

Huge the sonf of a bitch is HUGE!

Ooze on First

Ooze on First

Quote from: szkoki on May 20, 2012, 10:45:11 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on May 20, 2012, 10:31:45 PM
Things are getting all mushy.

We need more Engineer tentacle rape.

just for ya, google is your friend btw

Spoiler

fooled you!  :D no engineers this time you pervert
[close]

ps: wow so much disqusting thing on the internet  :o

"Two girls, one tentacle"?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed