First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 104,857 times)

zoidy

Ha ha ha ha.

Sorry.

Incidentally, what would the reaction have been if Ridley had started filming an Alien film with Aliens helping humans? I think it's hilarious.

Then again, I'm no particular fan of the Predator movies other than the original.

AVP was, of course, an abomination ...  ;D

Spartansniper619

Quote from: zoidy on May 16, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Incidentally, what would the reaction have been if Ridley had started filming an Alien film with Aliens helping humans? I think it's hilarious.

Yeah, this comparison make no sens, Xenos' are (basically) huge ants with no individual purposes, Predators are creature way more advanced technologically than humans, but others than me already have explain why this is perfectly logic, maybe you hate it, but it's still respecting the internal logic of the predator LORE.

Daz1999

Loving the mask designs, I'm keeping an open mind on this, I'm not a fan of Preds teaming up with humans to say the least but let's see how it's executed on film before shitting on it

Federick Gonsa

Could it be that these predators are captives to the humans?

RidgeTop

I dig the mask but the armor is strange, really not what we're used to. I almost wonder if it was provided to the Predators by whatever human faction they've been involved with.

Doomofman

Quote from: RidgeTop on May 16, 2017, 09:31:25 PM
I dig the mask but the armor is strange, really not what we're used to. I almost wonder if it was provided to the Predators by whatever human faction they've been involved with.

That's my thinking, possibly the same reason the masks are the same? I wonder if it's explained in the script

KiramidHead

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on May 16, 2017, 06:57:12 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on May 16, 2017, 05:46:46 PM
Oh no, he's wearing pants, the world is ending! :laugh:
[/spoiler]

The world ? No,just the pred franchise.

And I thoughts pants were just clothing. Who knew they had such mystical powers? :laugh:

zoidy

Quote from: DoubleDu on May 16, 2017, 08:56:06 PM
Quote from: zoidy on May 16, 2017, 08:44:33 PM

Yeah, this comparison make no sens, Xenos' are (basically) huge ants with no individual purposes, Predators are creature way more advanced technologically than humans, but others than me already have explain why this is perfectly logic, maybe you hate it, but it's still respecting the internal logic of the predator LORE.

Oh no, I don't hate it, I think it's funny.

My point really was the Aliens and the Predators are both ... aliens. And neither of them are our friends  ;D

(thats why both are the subject of horror films)

Cereal Killer

Don't know if it's been posted

LiquidMonster

Man I'm not too sure about this if the story is indeed about "regular" Predators fighting rogue or "different Predators" with human team ups. Who knows. /shrugs shoulders  ???

whiterabbit

Does this mean that the Predator is working with man? I mean I can dig a Predator commandeering a tank and using it but it looks as if he joined the army.

LetsBeReal

LetsBeReal

Predator has never been labeled "horror." Sci-fi/Action was always the category it feel under. Don't know what pred films you've been watching, but none have ever been scary.

Jacku

Shane Black wants to make this like close encounters so I imagine there'll be some gravitas and 'realness' to the team up. I can see it being quite a tense thing.

I wish it would be predators versus predators rather super modified predators though.

skhellter

Cool suits. Masks are stupendous, shiny and detailed. love them.

JokersWarPig

I'm...confused...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed