First Look at the Predators! (Updated)

Started by Johnny Handsome, May 14, 2017, 07:16:26 AM

Author
First Look at the Predators! (Updated) (Read 102,765 times)

Master

Quote from: Doomofman on May 17, 2017, 10:56:37 AM
Quote from: Master on May 17, 2017, 10:28:39 AM
What, what, what?

Some people are in serious denial of what they're seeing in the pics

I really don`t know what movie he meant. Predator 2? AvP2? Both? Or none?

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: predator88 on May 17, 2017, 07:45:52 AM
The mask is atrocious, I've seen better fan made Pred masks ;D This movie is a joke

>:( mask design is crappy.

Master

I dig the mask, but why oh why both are thesame?

cliffhanger

how about the predators are cloaked and the huumanz can't see them and don't know they're there?

yes i know, i keep looking for a way out of what i'm seeing.

Master

They know cause they are friends/or (for my Speedy) comrades jointed together by fate, common enemy and mutual understanding.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

The Predators budget says 150 million on Wikipedia. If that's true then that's insane.

ThePredatorUK

Not sure about the mask, possibly designed by the military? Classic tribal masks have and always will be the best! How many Preds are in this movie?

goose_3387

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on May 17, 2017, 12:39:50 PM
The Predators budget says 150 million on Wikipedia. If that's true then that's insane.

Judging by everything so far (cast, locations etc. ) I'd say less than half that, 60 million maybe. Depends though, they might have a big CGI budget set aside for all the hybrid creatures and main 10ft Super Hybrid Predator.

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

Is there going to be multiple enhanced 10 foot Predators or will there be only 1.

goose_3387

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on May 17, 2017, 01:56:48 PM
Is there going to be multiple enhanced 10 foot Predators or will there be only 1.

Based on what people have said on here, one with an army of Predator dogs and spider Preds.

Master

Quote from: ThePredatorUK on May 17, 2017, 12:49:08 PM
Not sure about the mask, possibly designed by the military? Classic tribal masks have and always will be the best! How many Preds are in this movie?

Spoiler
Three classics, one super hybrids predator and many hybrid monsters
[close]

ThePredatorUK

Cheers Master 👍🏽

JokersWarPig

With that many predators confirmed for this movie it'd honestly make more sense for the title of this to be "Predators"  :laugh:

gantarat

Quote from: Master on May 17, 2017, 02:01:54 PM
Quote from: ThePredatorUK on May 17, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

Spoiler
Three classics, one super hybrids predator and many hybrid monsters
[close]

So this is AvP movie without Alien ?

Master

No, it's Predator movie with serious touch of power rangers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed