Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,175 times)

Colton White

Colton White

ALIEN5-They take over Earth

Predator3-Well, we haven't seen one in 17 years.The setting could be in The desert or a swamp.Who knows.maybe an Alien refrance

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

i would like to see pred3 but what are the chances of mctiernan reprising his director's chair?

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I would want to see Predator 3, as I am a fan of the Predator itself and would like to see the new story and of course, the same old Predator 1 mask and look.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Oct 30, 2007, 01:08:21 PM
I would want to see Predator 3, as I am a fan of the Predator itself and would like to see the new story and of course, the same old Predator 1 mask and look.

I think its time for a completely original design of the mask. Not something barrowed or doctored-up. If you noticed, even though theres only 1,2) each Predator movie had its own design for the lead Predator's mask. (not including AvP and AvP-R)

Thorby

Thorby

Predator 3
I would hate to see a 5th alien they should have stopped it at 3. 4 was bad!

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

P3 is more expected by me. Because P1 and P2 I consider successful both.

A5 is less expected by me. Because A1 and A2 I consider successful, but A3 and A4 were unsuccessful.

Thorby

Thorby

Yeah but if they do an alien 5 they might use ripley again. Come on why couldnt they have left her dead from the third!
Re-making her in the 4th was the worst idea ever

covcraig

covcraig

was at work today thinking about the whole predator series and where it could go after AVP2..and this is what i came up with:-

The government managed to recover the predators landing ship from the original movie but it had ceased to operate due to the mothership moving so far away from earth at the end of the movie due to the original predator self destructing.
The government then knew about the alien species but could not get the ship open untill the arrival of the second predator on earth in 1997 (was it 1997? lol), this is when the ship reactivated and the scientists were able to get in and remove the various weapons and computer systems. From this they somehow are able to find out what they need to look for and how to, this will explain the team lead by Gary Busey in Predator 2 were able to track that predator down. Once again, the predator is destroyed but the shoulder cannon, helmet, spear and medical kit is retrieved post predator 2, and the hand of the actual predator is also recovered.
The original predator ship then closes up again but the scientists have been working over a decade to reverse engineer the technology and also make clones of the predator hunter(which we find out the predators sent to earth onthe hunt are descendants of the elder predator,his sons,which is the reason for the elder approaching after the hunter is killed and honourably awarding the victor with a spear or artifact).
This is where the main plot comes to fruition, the government have created 5 predator clones which have enhanced characteristics then the normal ones, but lack the basic fundamentals of a normal predator such as the ancient art of hunting and so on.

The movie opens with a group of soldiers in Iraq (or something lol) in heavy combat with terrorists and each one starts getting picked off by an invisable hunter, when we its all said and done the predator uncloaks and its a regular hunter, but then we see a more advanced spear rip through its torso and split it in half, the other predator then uncloaks and its a more bulkier Predator with obviously different looking armour and a different shade, i was thinking more of a darker brown or red skin.

The Elder predator is watching from the mother ship and forms a team of Him, another son (yeah he's a stud back home  lol) and two other seasoned predators to head to earth and eliminate the threat, thinking its a rival clan, but then discover that they are unpure and must be eliminated.
The will lead to loads of action and killing etc untill we see the elder predator being killed by the master copy of his son from predator who is obviously more deadlier, his other surviving son as earlier then returns to the mothership to face off with the beast like at the end of predator between dutch and the jungle hunter and battle it out to the death, with the son obviously the victor and becoming the new elder predator, with the final shot of the exhausted and injured King sitting on the throne, as all the other predators bow down infront of him as the ship returns into deep space

So, what ya think?

covcraig

covcraig

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Oct 31, 2007, 04:28:59 PM
P3 is more expected by me. Because P1 and P2 I consider successful both.

A5 is less expected by me. Because A1 and A2 I consider successful, but A3 and A4 were unsuccessful.

You may consider them succesful but they werent that at the box office, i mean, including dvd sales, Predator the original movie has only just about broken even

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

From cleanly art point of view A1, A2, P1 and P2 for me more valuable than A3, A4 and AvP. As sales here doesn't smell. ))))

covcraig

covcraig

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Oct 31, 2007, 07:55:59 PM
From cleanly art point of view A1, A2, P1 and P2 for me more valuable than A3, A4 and AvP. As sales here doesn't smell. ))))

Well i think Alien 3 is artistic and was a great film, but i do agree that AR was shite, i try my hardest to justify AVP to myself, but fail time and again lol

Colton White

Colton White

What we need is to bring back Alien to it's roots. if they make an ALIEN 5, It  should at least be set in the same period after ALIENS.Maybe a prequel to ALIEN. I would cry if they made a re-make of ALIEN AND ALIENS Though

Kriszilla

Kriszilla

Jesus Christ! neither is going to happen! Let the ideas rest in peace!

covcraig

covcraig

Quote from: The Lone Drone on Oct 31, 2007, 08:09:40 PM
What we need is to bring back Alien to it's roots. if they make an ALIEN 5, It  should at least be set in the same period after ALIENS.Maybe a prequel to ALIEN. I would cry if they made a re-make of ALIEN AND ALIENS Though

Perhaps we should see the story of the space jockey? or maybe see the alien queen from the end of aliens land on a planet or vessel and start and different path storywise?

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: covcraig on Oct 31, 2007, 08:13:42 PM
Quote from: The Lone Drone on Oct 31, 2007, 08:09:40 PM

Perhaps we should see the story of the space jockey? or maybe see the alien queen from the end of aliens land on a planet or vessel and start and different path storywise?

As long as a scientist doesn't pump the queen up with steroids and make her smarter so she could  jump from ship to ship.Planet to Planet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed