Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,339 times)

ropotti_00

ropotti_00

i'd like to see them both, because they are aqually the best that has been made. but still, its true that predator would deserve a third part, jsut like some have said: we have seen it all with alien. :-*

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I what to see a Predator 3 because there only 2 Predators movies and the last Predator movie came out 17 years ago.

Tarog

Tarog

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Aug 30, 2007, 12:09:44 AM
I what to see a Predator 3 because there only 2 Predators movies and the last Predator movie came out 17 years ago.

i have to agree it would be awesome to see alien 5 but predator has only had two movies so id say i would want a predator movie before a alien movie

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Just my 2 cents - I would like to see a stand-alone Predator film. Maybe in Iraq or something. Can you imagine a cross between Three Kings, Black Hawk Down and Predator? That would be nice.

Predator seems to fit into this war action/drama teritorry. I can't imagine a straight horror Predator film (Predator 1, for me, is a thriller).

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: zombie_sidekick on Aug 30, 2007, 04:27:01 PM
Just my 2 cents - I would like to see a stand-alone Predator film. Maybe in Iraq or something. Can you imagine a cross between Three Kings, Black Hawk Down and Predator? That would be nice.

Some people have said that they shouldn't set Predator 3 in Iraq because of the all the politics around that issue.  I'm starting to agree.  Maybe it would be better if it was some African country or something.

hunterv555

hunterv555

Predator seems to fit into this war action/drama teritorry. I can't imagine a straight horror Predator film (Predator 1, for me, is a thriller).

black hawk down and predator would be amazing, i love both of those movies, but i never sen three kings b4

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Thanx for the replies.

I said "Three Kings" 'cos I absolutely love the "colors" of that movie, those desert filtres and heavy use of blueish colors (dunno how to describe it, hope you got my point :)).

And that Iraq stuff - well, I know it's political and stuff, that's why I mentioned it  8)

The Demon

The Demon

Why doesn't fox let you direct the next Predator movie. That sounds awesome man!

Mac

Mac

Id still rather see Alien 5 mainly because id like to see ripleys story finished properly. Alien Resurection's ending was just a set up for a sequel that never happened. Damn Shame.

As for Predator 3, theres a lot more room for development because the franchise doesnt hinge on having the same characters return.

XenoLynk

XenoLynk

How about both? ;D

I would like an Alien 5 only if it was the project involving James Cameron and Ridley Scott.
If David Fincher wanted to make one it would be sweet too.

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Quote from: The Wolf on Aug 30, 2007, 10:56:57 PM

Why doesn't fox let you direct the next Predator movie. That sounds awesome man!

Thanx  8)

Little off-topic: This October I'm gonna start working on a GOOD polish horror movie. Who knows what's gonna happen - maybe I'm gonna get crucified, maybe I'm gonna be next Alex Aja and then God only knows what's gonna happen  ;D ;D ;D

fury 161

fury 161

I would rather see the movie Alien 5, because I have an interest in how the alien creature climbs

on walls and ceilings.

For everyone's info, AvP 2 will be out December 25, 2007.

ALIEN_o

ALIEN_o

Hi, guys, I'm new to the forum.

I would rather see the Predator sequel than an alien sequel.
I am an alien fan but predator has lesser movies so it would be better to explore predator more than ALIEN.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

i'd love both....but i'd rather have Predator 3 just cause they've only had two and they have alot of room to make a great one with out a big shot like James Cameron...who i'd love to see him do a Predator movie or Alien 5

Exiled

Exiled

didn't quintin terintino had a godly Predator 3 script? ahh well I think they should let the predator series catch up... A lot there behind by 2 movies

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed