Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 162,090 times)

pred_alien

pred_alien

i would want predator 3 set in iraq or somewhere in the middle east...a lot of tension over there...

scholar

scholar

Quote from: Darkness on Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM
Which film would want to see made the most and why? Alien 5 or Predator 3?
alien 5

automirage04

automirage04

Gotta figure they would screw either one up. So I gotta say A5 to preserve the untarnished image of the Predator.

Half-knife

Half-knife

I have to agree with the Predator 3 fans. There is a lot of great potential left in the Predator franchise with a whole culture unexplored. That's enough for a long series of films. I also want to see them made with a great deal of FAN INPUT!!! Are you reading this Hollywood? Of course not. Hell, I'd write the movie myself, as I'm sure any fan would. Aliens are not much of a mystery any more, and how long can you run on shock value before falling apart and just making films to add to the number in a series (Friday the 13th for example)? Predators have a whole lot more to offer than aliens without becoming redundant. Make it a MAJOR motion picture, solid all the way around and get rid of unknowns or barely known actors and take if off earth for a while. We've never seen Predators anywhere else. As far as the clans, markings, etc, these are not new ideas, and they are logical. No two races here are identical, so why should they be so elsewhere in the universe? There were different color patters in the Predators at the end of P2. Make this movie and make it intelligently for the fans and the money will come. I'd like to see more of the comics in the movies, like seeing a Predator hunting party capture an alien queen to drop on another planet. If AVP2 has only one Predator in it taking care of things, he needs to be the baddest Predator we've seen yet. Think about this. The Predators enter alien hives, CAPTURE alien queens and seed them on other planets to test their young in their manhood rituals. How much of a threat can the aliens really be to experienced Predators? Of course they would have senior warriors who specialize in clean-up operations. The Predators in AVP were very different than in the two previous films, and are my favorites. Take them off earth and show their culture more. Forget Arnold or Danny Glover. Go with new faces and leave the teenagers with guns out! Have humans get caught up in an all Predator conflict and have to choose sides. Or don't have humans at all. What about a Jedi Predator? Are you listening George? I know it'll never happen, but the possibilities are endless!

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

Well...I like to see Another Alien..only if Scott or Cameron will do it but lets face it..FOX is not tat smart when it comes to a good story line and well, choosing the right person for the job. Their motto, if it is'nt broke, break it...which is what happened with Alien 3 and that crappy french bondage one, resurrection. I like to see both..but we'll see...

Cobweb

Cobweb

Predator 3 please, as has been said, there is much depth to this character iand plenty to be explored f only someone would write a decent storyline for it.  Aliens are fine, but really there's not a lot to them after 4 films.  Perhaps if the forum petitioned fox they might think again about a P3 8)

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

There have been alot of P3 scripts floating around the studio....but as to which one might get picked up remains the mystery...

hunterv555

hunterv555

predator 3:)  but I would want the pred to have a successful hunt for once

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

I know that Robert Rodriguez penned a P3 Script....what happened to the script, I don't know.

Be cool though...Starring Antonio Baderas with his ass kicking, Gun Totting Mariachi band....

I needed a Laugh...

Butcher

Butcher

Alien 5 !  :D

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: A.Nightmare on Aug 23, 2007, 12:57:59 PM
I know that Robert Rodriguez penned a P3 Script....what happened to the script, I don't know.

Be cool though...Starring Antonio Baderas with his ass kicking, Gun Totting Mariachi band....

I needed a Laugh...

I would kinda nervous about anything that Rodriguez wrote...just because of his style.

Hes a good director/writer and all, but as Joss Whedon showed us, good writers + good franchise does not always equal good movie :P The two really have to match stylistically.

I'm would be afraid it would be like Tarantino directing a bond movie :P

A.Nightmare

A.Nightmare

lol..

The Demon

The Demon

Predator3. Theres alot of Alien films compared to the Predator films. Its actually good they didn't make a bunch of sequels because down the line they would of got rediculous due to the lack of fresh ideas. To make one good Predator film. It must be very good. And that be the end of the Predator series.

After that, I love the sound of Alien5 if its done by both Ridley Scott and James Cameron together. That would be a great masterpeice. And a great ending for the Aliens series unless there to be AvP3 set in space. (great ideas)

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I would like to see an Alien 5, if only because I really feel that at this point seeing the Alien homeworld in a possible prequel would be the only good concept that would make me excited about another film. I'd be happy if Predator 3 happened first, but in its own way I think the Predator franchise is still going strong in the AVP films. I'd just rather see an Alien film without Ripley that refreshes the Alien's fear factor and explains their origins in one fell swoop.

SlashZaku

SlashZaku

I'm going to say Predator 3.

The thing pushing me against a Aliens 5 is if it turns out like 3 and Resurrection.  If Aliens 5 is more along the lines of Alien or Aliens, then we'll talk.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed