Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 161,606 times)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

You DON'T swallow an egg in AL()EN. But P3 would be nice, if it was made by us.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

By the fans?

NOPE....look at most fan fics you've read....just no.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Whoops! I meant FOX makes the movie, but consulting US first about what would be good in the movie.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Brothers did that and look at what happened. Input from fans is good, but when they flat out ignore us, we're wasting time.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

If you put it that way, then yes.

Awgustas

Awgustas

I'd say Predator 3. There are already 4 movies about aliens (not including AvP's), and only 2 Predator movies... I'd really want to see another one. It should be original, we could see new pred weapons, maybe it's planet etc. Can't wait for it! :D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Awgustas on Apr 17, 2009, 10:24:24 AM
I'd say Predator 3. There are already 4 movies about aliens (not including AvP's), and only 2 Predator movies... I'd really want to see another one. It should be original, we could see new pred weapons, maybe it's planet etc. Can't wait for it! :D

Yeah it would be interesting. But I really want to see the end of the aliens.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Yeah, I wouldn't mind both of these movies coming out. ;D

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Awgustas on Apr 17, 2009, 07:32:20 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't mind both of these movies coming out. ;D

Sorry to break it to ya, but they'll never come out.

walterf

walterf

For several reasons I'd prefer another Predator before another Alien(s).

We've had more Aliens movie and there isn't much more to be done with them in my opinion. We've seen one alien, several, a queen, a predalien, a weird humanish lookin alien. It's been done alot and the only way I can see the concept being made fresh is to maybe explore the space jockeys more or visit the alien planet and try to kill em or an origin story of some sort.

We've only seen two Pred movies and there's a lot more dynamic. Predators are all so different plus we can explore their hunting culture, their technology ... to me, there's more interesting possiblilities with Predator.

Plus I'm a huge Predator fanboy and I need more Predator movies to watch about now, thanks.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Now, Predator 3.

Because it'll come.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

We have confirmation. Wonder when we'll hear something about Alien 5...

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I think we'll hear something about it in 2011. Maybe. That's my guess.

Alyk777

Alyk777

well I simply say Alien5 because I love those cute little critter's and because  Predator series is awosme and everybody knows it even in AVP movies the predators shine...for the most part....okay NM but the other two pred movies are good where as alien needs some good movies now since we have had bad ones since 1997!!!...my opinion

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Alyk777 on Apr 29, 2009, 06:32:00 AM
well I simply say Alien5 because I love those cute little critter's and because  Predator series is awosme and everybody knows it even in AVP movies the predators shine...for the most part....okay NM but the other two pred movies are good where as alien needs some good movies now since we have had bad ones since 1997!!!...my opinion

You're right!

ALIEN 5!!!

But Predys will come first anyway.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed