Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,934 times)

dalekidea

dalekidea

predator 3 any day but wouldnt mind a alien 5 i would love avp 3 alien 5 and predator 3 if was possible, but as a predator fan more, i would deffo say predator 3

Bexley

Bexley

I pick neither. As much as I looooooove Alien and Predator films, the way modern films are made they will only be a dissapointment. We've lost the magic of film making, everything is just poor dialouge, lame overdone action and CGI everywhere. Meh.

Not meaning to be a downer..  lol

opinions may vary.

Alpha Xenomorph

Alpha Xenomorph

Quote from: Bexley on Dec 12, 2008, 11:49:47 PM
I pick neither. As much as I looooooove Alien and Predator films, the way modern films are made they will only be a dissapointment. We've lost the magic of film making, everything is just poor dialouge, lame overdone action and CGI everywhere. Meh.

Not meaning to be a downer..  lol

opinions may vary.

The sad part is all of those are very valid points  :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Predator will never be CG rendered.

War Wager

War Wager

In both AvP movies they were.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

No they weren't ???

The Demon

The Demon

Yeah, the Wolf was CG in several cloaked scenes.

Scar was CG when he twirled in the air.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Two scenes, yes. I thought War Wager meant for the whole film.

The Demon

The Demon

Oh know of course not.

I want to see a Predator3. Whole new story but same Predator theme. Only add a connection of the past two movies towards the end of the movie like in Predator2. I thought that worked beautify.

Raptor Mistikan

Raptor Mistikan

I wanna see Alien 5!!!!!Predator movie are like quite boring.They show senseless scenes not related to the movie.And Alien movies have more gore.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Which "senseless scenes" are you referring to, exactly?

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Hi, i'm new, and I would just like to say that I would like to see Alien 5 more than Predator 3, because the Alien franchise has more horror and phsycological effect than Predator (sorry for the bad spelling). Anyways, Hi to everyone!

The_Undertaker

The_Undertaker

Quote from: deadmeat on Jan 14, 2009, 03:06:45 PM
Hi, i'm new, and I would just like to say that I would like to see Alien 5 more than Predator 3, because the Alien franchise has more horror and phsycological effect than Predator (sorry for the bad spelling). Anyways, Hi to everyone!
This is the same reason why I choice Alien 5 instead of Predator 3. Also, hello there deadmeat.

LukeSpidey

LukeSpidey

I and choose Predator 3, exactly for the same reason you two don't.

predscar

predscar

???Frankly I don't know.  It would be nice to see some new things instead of just AVP-don't get me wrong, they're good movies, but they lack the flair that the two PREDATOR movies had and what the four ALIEN movies had-to me, it only feels like alien with Ripley-not just some random people.  Plus, the last AVP's fight scenes all took place in the dark, so unless you turn the TV's brightness level all the way up, you can't really tell what you're looking at.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed