Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,830 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

i would rather want alien 5 than predator 3. i love predator more but alien is far more supperior. ;D

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: ghost rider on Mar 22, 2008, 07:37:02 PM
i would rather want alien 5 than predator 3. i love predator more but alien is far more supperior. ;D
I agree

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

Predator 3, cause an Alien 5 is actually impossible thanks to A-R  ::)
So bring P3 on ;D

fearless freak

fearless freak

i'd like to see both, if they did A5 i wonder if it would be like Aliens: Original Sin

Hunter-Slayer

Hunter-Slayer

Predator 3. We know SO much about the aliens already and I would love for  them to delve deeper into yautja lore and culture

redalert51

redalert51

;D Alien/s 5 if H R Giger was brought back to enhance or what ever (he had some great concepts for Alien 3 ) , but fox have been treating like shit
,this is from Giger himself......
Predator 3 I won't go on again of setting the story in the past. I agree with others on this
forum with number 3 showing more of thier culture .....   

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Alien 5 because I want to learn more about the species.

chriso191

chriso191

Alien 5 because I want to see what the derelict is
but I wouldn't mind a predator 3 but it would need to be different from the first 2,
maybe set in space, or another planet

Harkus

Harkus

Quote from: Der_Meister on Apr 02, 2008, 06:12:59 PM
Predator 3, cause an Alien 5 is actually impossible thanks to A-R  ::)
So bring P3 on ;D

How is alien 5 impossible? It doesn't have to be about ripley and the aliens don't have to be extinct, there could be more out there.

Sol

Sol

A 3rd Predator film, easy. The Alien franchise has had 4 films, with the last two being mediocre to terrible. Pred's had two very strong films (even if some will tell you the second wasn't as good as the first, theres no way they'd say Alien3 or Resurrection was better).

Predator deserves his shine.

Harkus

Harkus

Quote from: Sol on Apr 29, 2008, 02:48:13 AM
(even if some will tell you the second wasn't as good as the first, theres no way they'd say Alien3 or Resurrection was better).

Alien 3 is an under-rated masterpiece. Don't go thinking that you know what everyone elses opinions are. It's fine if you think Predator 2 is better than Alien 3 or ressurection but don't assume everyone else has the same opinion as you.

Sol

Sol

Quote from: Harkus on Apr 30, 2008, 09:56:23 PM
Quote from: Sol on Apr 29, 2008, 02:48:13 AM
(even if some will tell you the second wasn't as good as the first, theres no way they'd say Alien3 or Resurrection was better).

Alien 3 is an under-rated masterpiece. Don't go thinking that you know what everyone elses opinions are. It's fine if you think Predator 2 is better than Alien 3 or ressurection but don't assume everyone else has the same opinion as you.

Not gonna turn this into an argument just for the sake of arguing. What the hell, ever. In most circles I gather in, Alien 3 gets the most shit. "Underrated" or not, it was one of the worst of the 4.

And I'd personally, wanna see a new Pred sequel, over another damn Alien flick.

Harkus

Harkus

Alien 3 gets a lot of shit from Aliens fanboys who expected an aliens 2 and instead they got a film that was closer to the feel of the first one (something aliens should have been). I'd only want predator 3 if they got Arnie back, otherwise an Alien 5 please.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I haven't seen Alien 3, but the general vibe I get from fans is that they feel it was just a cheap, unneeded sequel.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Yay! P3 has more votes! I looooooooooove the predator and they neeeeeeeeed more movies. But no remakes or movies with Dutch or Danny Glover (Harrigan?)
They totally should introduce another species that the Yautja hunt!
Another EXTRATERRESTRIAL species!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed