Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 162,408 times)

b-raz

b-raz

Predator 3, like others said, there's so much yet to be discovered like their planet(only got a glimpse on AVP-R) and culture as far as on-screen and this time I wanna see the Predator win, and not get killed off/defeated by a single human.  :-\

NoProblem

NoProblem

oh, Predator 3...certainly.
I'm more a Predator fan than a Alien fan.

zombiecow69

zombiecow69

i wrote predator 3, because there is less of them, and I really want to see the predators again, but the site says that an alien5 movie is more likely due to the people behind it, i reacon that both movies would be very good, but i voted predator, cos i just love to see those bastards go, hehe

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: zombiecow69 on Feb 07, 2008, 01:29:10 PM
i wrote predator 3, because there is less of them, and I really want to see the predators again, but the site says that an alien5 movie is more likely due to the people behind it, i reacon that both movies would be very good, but i voted predator, cos i just love to see those bastards go, hehe

The poll shows Predator3.

But I agree. I would love to see another Alien and another Predator but if I had a choice, I'd choose another Predator.

Speed37

Speed37

I want to see a another alien film but depends on the story (but same with the predator movies)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Speed37 on Feb 12, 2008, 12:13:30 AM
I want to see a another alien film but depends on the story (but same with the predator movies)

What would you like to see?

stephen

stephen

I went predator 3 just because there's fewer of them.

AVP66

AVP66

I personally would want a Predator 3 as there has been 4 alien films but realistically I think we are only going to see AVP movies in the future. 

marrerom

marrerom

why the hell would anyone want a predator 3 over an alien 5? i just dont get it  :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: marrerom on Feb 16, 2008, 06:50:03 AM
why the hell would anyone want a predator 3 over an alien 5? i just dont get it  :-\

Because we enjoy both franchises mayhaps?

Gunshard

Gunshard

I like to see Predator 3, Predators vs Colonial Marines.

Instead of fighting Marines that are armed with M16s in the jungle, Predators are now fight Colonial Marines that are armed with Pulse Rifles, Smartguns and Flamethrowers. Predators loves a challenge and they got it. ;D

stephen

stephen

Quote from: Gunshard on Feb 18, 2008, 07:47:59 AM

Instead of fighting Marines that are armed with M16s in the jungle, Predators are now fight Colonial Marines that are armed with Pulse Rifles, Smartguns and Flamethrowers. Predators loves a challenge and they got it. ;D

Funny this is an idea of mine that i'm working on.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gunshard on Feb 18, 2008, 07:47:59 AM

So essentially you want Aliens...but with Predators instead?

Creeper The Rouge

Creeper The Rouge

I'm thinking Predator 3 because of the AvP movies that are coming out.Alot of people don't know about Predator and are probly wanting to know more about the hunter from space.so I think the best direction for the fox net work would be Predator 3 with sorry to say Paul Anderson behind the wheel because of the success he has had with the Resident Evil movies or my personal favorite tony scott.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Creeper The Rouge on Feb 19, 2008, 08:38:33 AM
I'm thinking Predator 3 because of the AvP movies that are coming out.Alot of people don't know about Predator and are probly wanting to know more about the hunter from space.so I think the best direction for the fox net work would be Predator 3 with sorry to say Paul Anderson behind the wheel because of the success he has had with the Resident Evil movies or my personal favorite tony scott.

Are you kididng me? Paul Anderson already bastardized the Predators in the franchise crossover, don't give him the opportunity to ruin them directly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed