Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 160,798 times)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I'd like to see another Predator but I can't decide if  I want to see another Alien or not. I'd see them both anyway if they came out but chances of sequels for Alien and Predator are dim.

dakk marr

dakk marr

Either film could be a great if - 20th Century Fox invested in a decent budget, decent script - and a  star A list actor in the lead.

ALIEN 5 - I think basically a Aliens type movie traveling back to the Alien Homeworld with marines kicking Xenomorph butt - it what most fans would slime for?!!  I suppose it should star Sigorney Weaver - but I think she help destroy the franschise!

PREDATOR 3 - a:  It would be cool if Arnie, Danny Glover and Adam Baldwin could be the leaders of a  US Covert team that handles any sightings! Maybe too cheesy?!

b: How about a prequel to the original Predator - say maybe Vietnam!

C: A Predator 'ON SAFARI' in Africa! 

D: I've always wondered why somebody hasn't thought of a different perspective - like more about the Predator - the sky's the limit as far a a culture, history, weapons, etc.

Plus they are one of the coolest humanoids EVER!

If Darth Vader had employed Predators as Bounty Hunters - the force wouldn't of lasted for 6 Movies!!

MartyPredator

MartyPredator

alien5 only because they can do more with it
predator, was in a jungle, predator 2 was in a city
where predator 3 be? a pole, how many people live there? plus avp was down there
the desert? same question how many people live there?
and space? wouldnt be so much a single predator and if it was then it would be a alien rip off
alien 5 they can do as they please, find another plant that just ran by aliens, some1 brings a few eggs to earth and they slaughter earth
they so many ideas

Colton White

Colton White

Quote from: MartyPredator on Oct 17, 2007, 07:52:11 PM
alien5 only because they can do more with it
predator, was in a jungle, predator 2 was in a city
where predator 3 be? a pole, how many people live there? plus avp was down there
the desert? same question how many people live there?
and space? wouldnt be so much a single predator and if it was then it would be a alien rip off
alien 5 they can do as they please, find another plant that just ran by aliens, some1 brings a few eggs to earth and they slaughter earth
they so many ideas

In the originial novel of ALIENS, A bunch of cultists do suicide bombings and break out the aliens on earth.They overrun the Earth. the marines get back to earth just to find that out. The Cultists worshipped those bastards.ITS THEIR FAULT

REYALS

REYALS

PREDATOR 3... all the way. They need to create a new planet for the baddest hunters to be doing their thing. Maybe a planet similar to earth... like Serra (G.o.W.), or maybe a new story line where the PREDATOR(s) are running from a threat posed to them. There is so much one could do with the franchise. We NEED a new film! The ALIEN franchise has their 4, and now the PREDATOR franchise needs a new film for the current times.
You cant really call the AvP movie(s) an ALIEN 5-6, or a PREDATOR3-4 film, because they are combined, and that's what makes it it's own franchise. I dont know... PREDATOR 3 is all we need right now, and then they could make another ALIEN movie. Better yet, why not just make them at the same time? ::)  :P  ;)  :)

Magnum

Magnum

Alien 5 for sure. Aliens OWN Predators.

bart allen

bart allen

I I preferred a predator 3, simply by that I am a fan of this franchising,for alien 5, I think that we made the ballot of the question of this quatrielogie.

aliendude

aliendude

alien 5 and it should be a little about the space jockeys too

schwa

schwa

I think that an Alien 5 should be made to end the entire series once and for all.  I love the series itself, but there is such a thing as "too much of a good thing."  The fifth movie, i think, should take place primarily in space/on the alien homeworld, and then the xenomorphs should be destroyed once and for all.  Personally, I think that a prequel to Alien would be completely farfetched, and not a very constructive idea.  It would be a good idea to show the space jockeys in this film, and show how they got the xenomorphs in the first place, but I don't think the entire film should center around them.  Ripley shouldn't be involved because she isn't Ripley anymore, but just a clone/alien hybrid.  Instead, an entirely new cast should be used, but should mention past encounters of the xenomorphs.  This would be a decent way to end the series, and if done, should only be left in the hands of Ridley Scott and/or James Cameron.

nick3309

nick3309

Alien 5

megachu17

megachu17

i prefer preds over aliens, but i think id rather c alien 5 simply because i think that hav mor possibilitys, the only what i would change would be if pred 3 took place on the pred homeworld and followd 1 of the preds as the hero, but that might be kinda dumb...

Predator-S

Predator-S

Predator 3. The Alien series is really f**ked up, so I think it will need a lot of time to heal. And we haven't seen a Predator film in 17 years.

RedIce

RedIce

Well, to be honest, it would be cool to see an Alien 5 and a Predator 3. Both franchises have alot of stories to tell. Although, Pred 3 sounds like it would kick ass.  :-\

brad873

brad873

alien 5. a story ffor alien has a much wider veriaty than pred. the alien needs to be repaird after AR, so get that out of the way first. predator 3 is bound to be crap now, some people have TOO much imagination, and will kill the predator films. i say get alien back on track first (no cgi) before even thinking about predator 3

RedIce

RedIce

Quote from: brad873 on Oct 27, 2007, 06:02:13 PM
predator 3 is bound to be crap now, some people have TOO much imagination, and will kill the predator films.

I'm pretty sure there's a director/screen writer out there who'll pull it off and blow our fan boy/girl asses sky high.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed