Full Prometheus Credits List Reveals Spoilers

Started by RoaryUK, May 01, 2012, 01:48:17 PM

Author
Full Prometheus Credits List Reveals Spoilers (Read 27,198 times)

ChrisPachi

Eva

Quote from: acidpits on May 01, 2012, 02:58:30 PM
Quote from: RoaryUK on May 01, 2012, 02:49:33 PM

Tree...hugger?

Good one  :D

Facehugger
Snakehugger
Treehugger

PS: I suddenly just noticed how that huge screen in Vickers quarters, is a direct homage to the scene in Aliens with Ripley learning about her daughters fate

Spoiler

[close]

So there are direct nods to Aliens in Prometheus - nice  :)

Prime113

Ahhhh. Nice catch there, Eva!

Ulfer

Some people on this forum are seriously in need of hugs, they see them everywhere  ;D
Interesting credits.  ;)

QuoteSo there are direct nods to Aliens in Prometheus - nice 

Indeed, I think fans will be pleased by that.

Eva

The scene with David playing basketball is clearly a nod to Resurrection... which makes me wonder...

Anyone have any idea what a nod to Alien3 could be? I can't think of anything definitive from what we've seen sofar...

Mastes1

Quote from: Eva on May 01, 2012, 03:58:51 PM
The scene with David playing basketball is clearly a nod to Resurrection... which makes me wonder...

Anyone have any idea what a nod to Alien3 could be? I can't think of anything definitive from what we've seen sofar...
The guys helmet melting over his face reminded me of the alien being doused in molten metal in ALIEN 3, the helmet melting even looks like melted metal. ;D

Prime113

There is a scene of David playing basketball? Which trailer?

YOU DO MUTILATE?

the nod to alien 3 is giger being dicked around by the production designer

OpenMaw

Quote from: YOU DO MUTILATE? on May 01, 2012, 04:09:14 PM
the nod to alien 3 is giger being dicked around by the production designer

Eh... At least this time he wasn't trolled after hours and hours of conceptual and sculptural work.  :)

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Heh, I see Ridley's got Giannina Facio playing Shaw's mother. Man can never resist, can he?

Eva

Quote from: Prime113 on May 01, 2012, 04:08:26 PM

There is a scene of David playing basketball? Which trailer?

Not a trailer - the recently released new featurette

Spoiler

Predaker

Would be neat to see David do a reverse slam dunk while riding a Harley and dressed in black leather.  :D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Spoiler
Ghost Engineer
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

fiveways

fiveways

Spoiler
Sacrifice Jockey could be the one running, looking terrified in the hologram scenes.  Something about the running body language to me shows whatever is about to happen to it, it doesn't really want.
[close]

Eva

Well, there's this between Alien3 and Prometheus, but it might be a stretch

Spoiler

PS: I found another old still with David and what we now know is a baskeball, probably wandering the ship alone while the crew are in the freezers. There's probably a montage with him wandering about the ship, mirroring similar establishing montages in Alien and Aliens DC.

[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed