Other Obsidian Games

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 16, 2006, 02:12:15 PM

Author
Other Obsidian Games (Read 9,608 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Use this thread to comment on the quality of other Obsidan games you've played and what you think might be suited for use in an Aliens RPG.

Yautja

Yautja

The only Obsidian game ive played was Knights Of the Old Republic 2 (KOTOR2). I thought the 1st KOTOR was the best RPG ever made. So I had high expectations of KOTOR2. But when I found out that Bioware ( Developers of the 1st KOTOR ) was not developing KOTOR 2, I became skeptical of the game. However I thought Obsidiian did a great job on the game. They made the game identical in gameplay and graphics, while adding a few new features, althought I thought the games story wasnt quite as good as the origional. But I didnt expect it to be, as I dont think any developers could have created a story better than the KOTOR 1 story.

Heres a review of the game

http://uk.xbox.ign.com/articles/569/569096p1.html

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

i have played both Knights of the old republic games and enjoyed them very much,
im just confused whether how they are going to transform aliens into a RPG it maybe interesting without doubt i will buy it.
My cousins failed to get past the first stages of KOTOR games, i think its mainly because its a game that instead of non-stop action, the action sequences need to be thought out and its generally a more thinking game and being more careful on what you say to your enemies or your allies if you speak well, you enemy will become your ally, if not you will fight him to the death.
(my cousins usually went for the FPS games  ;))

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed