Cultists

Started by XxxAliensrulexxX, Nov 05, 2007, 11:45:43 PM

Author
Cultists (Read 14,613 times)

Colton White

Colton White

Speaking of Cults, I was playing AVP:E and I was running around with A Predalien at 5,000 health when I saw these guys called Cultists.i attacked one of them and they started bowing to me

Private Hudson

What level is that on?

Colton White

it was the last level. Enemies are tough and don't screw around.

Enemies:K series Aliens,Predators, Marines.
Wildlife:Oswoc,Kurn,Cultists

The cultists are right outside the hive near the oswocs to the South.Sometimes the predators kill them.

Private Hudson

Hahha, WTF is up with cultists? They just let you kill them!!!

Corporal Hicks

Can someone take a photo?

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

The cultists annoy me. hey make me want to kill them.....like all other humans in this game since, they're such goddamn annoying enemies to deal with. What's up with the Cultists anyways? They don't even seem to have any part in the plot of the game OR mission.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Just there to build your army, well thats what I use them for lol :D

Colton White

Colton White

They're also a referance to ALIENS:Earth hive

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

If my disk ever works again I'll have to look at them even though I may have just killed them reguardless of their name lol.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Heh, since those fools worship me, I give them the "honor" of being hosts for cystic warriors and praetorians ;).

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

^ Poor cultists.

I let them live, occasionally when they get by the eggs, some accidents occur. ;)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

This is what I do to the cultist as...
Marine: Leave them alone or target practice. ;D
Predator: Have never met them.
Alien: Use for host... or use ravagers to behead them. ;D

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

You can find them in a Marines mission? Iv'e played through every mission and had never seen the cultists in a Marine mission. Where are they?

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Some where in the level 5 I think it is. The level when you attack the hive and get a cocoon.

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jan 09, 2008, 10:32:41 PM
Some where in the level 5 I think it is. The level when you attack the hive and get a cocoon.
You're right, but I only found one. In the last Alien mission, there is a whole group complete with a cult leader.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed