If There Was A AVPE 2 Coming Out Would You Get It And What Would Like It To Have

Started by Lie, Jan 17, 2010, 01:12:44 AM

If There Was A AVPE 2 Coming Out Would You Get It

Yes
40 (75.5%)
No
6 (11.3%)
Maybe
7 (13.2%)

Total Members Voted: 53

Author
If There Was A AVPE 2 Coming Out Would You Get It And What Would Like It To Have (Read 7,934 times)

Corporal Hicks

Halo Wars proved to me that an RTS can work on a console and being primarily a console gamer...I'd like to see it return to the console. I think AvP works better on the simplified RTS style. But I think the story needs to be better - mainly, you know, how a constant narrative driving it.

ScoobySnax

About the story: I actually think it would be pretty awesome on it's own if we got to reenact every movie (except A:R and AvP:R) from all Species perspectives in alternate realities. For instance we could reenact Aliens as Marines, and follow the mainstream Aliens story. Or we could do it in a Predators perspective. Reenacting an alternate story of the Predators discovering the Planet, right as the Marines land. Same for Predator(1), we could reenact it as a Small pod containing three Facehuggers land. You have to use the three Drone Aliens tactically to kill off the Humans with minimal casualties, to save them for the Predator. I'd probably be spending more time on that than the actual story itself.

TITANOSAUR

I'd defenantly buy it, so long as it is released on PC. also, I'd prefer it if the fallowing was added...

Multiplayer Such as Infestation for Aliens, a veriation of AVP2's EVAC, Trophy Hunt for Preds, and Skirmish for Marines and Preds. Skirmish would work for single player too. you win once you kill all Aliens.

much more advanced Graphics and AI. especialy AI, got tired of telling my drones to drag some hosts back to my hive and they drag them around till they stumble into enemy territory.

some Vehicles for both Predator and Humans would be nice. maybe have the APC, Exo-Suit, and Dropship. and for the preds, maybe hunting vehicles or somethin Idk, maybe a Armored Transport be nice?

also, I figured it be nice that, instead of using the Carrier, the Facehuggers can Idk, take a ride on the warrior or queen herself, also probley fix up the dumb idea of facehuggers loosing HP when outside of the hive. I love FrostbyteZERO's idea for making Hives, though I would have especialy like it if the Hive resin would grow on the walls and look like they did in ALIENS and retain that bone and wired look.

I do like to use a female Narrative voice then the rather boring and somewhat annoying guy they used for AVPE1. but eh.

DiabloGuapo

These are all great ideas. If they made an AvP RTS game like this, I would get it.

Rebel-Blood

I think it would work, if done like Halo Wars or Age of Empires, these games are really fun and easy to get into, not like total war or those other crappy RTS games.

AcidGlow

Hell no!! first game was a monstrosity!! horrible game!! Can't even touch what starcraft offers. this game was a failure. It sucked hands down.

ElderPredator

Hell yeah I would! I still play the first one!

Machiko Naguchi

Avitt

Pc release
Skirmish/ historic battle mode
Online play
Customize your squad/hive/clan (this would be purely aesthetic though, not effect gameplay)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed