The xbox or Playstation 2 version?

Started by Splinter Cell, Oct 19, 2008, 10:41:27 AM

Author
The xbox or Playstation 2 version? (Read 8,905 times)

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

I have been playing the xbox version for a long time and have never played the Playstation 2 version.

Are there any diferences other than controls ?

Does it play better?

AcidGlow

It's the same shit on a different plate.  :P

chopperbuilder

xbox cant be shit gears 2 is comming soon on it he he even tho i wrather would play it on a pc :D

AcidGlow

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Oct 29, 2008, 09:04:09 PM
xbox cant be shit gears 2 is comming soon on it he he even tho i wrather would play it on a pc :D

I was referring *shit* as in *the game*.....  ::)

Deathbearer

lol.

And Gears is terrible. I must be the only person with a 360 that doesn't like Gears

AcidGlow

I don't like it either. I prefer Halo 3. I never liked 3rd person games except for a very short list of games. I just don't like Gears's no crosshair type of game unless you walk and bring it up. I hated how *attach to wall* and *roll jump*.. were the same BUTTON!! arggg!! so many times I wanted to leap that it grabs the wall!! f**k! They should've assigned it to 2 buttons! I only play the game with my gf for a bit cause she likes it.

Deathbearer

oh my god..I'm not alone!

That shit with the "hide behind wall" and "roll jump" pisses me off so bad. And the no crosshairs pisses me off too! How do people over look that? I can't tell what I'm firing at unless I hold down "L" first. There was one time I pulled off a miracle shot with the sniper rifle and no scoped someone in the face.

AcidGlow

My gf hates it when I complain about the Wall Grab and Roll Jump being the same button.. so I go.. "well... I guess it's made that way for the lazy people that can't use another button for another command.  :P

Deathbearer

I got to a point where I said "f**k this if I want to play a good over the shoulder game I'll play Resident Evil 4. It's awesome. f**k Gears."

Splinter Cell

Splinter Cell

I love Gears of War . Over 10,000 kills now. And for the wall stuff . I dont get wrapped up and angry about stuff like that. I just play and have fun.

I used to be kinda nerdy and look forward to playing a game of Gears when i got off my shift.

chopperbuilder

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2008, 05:02:25 PM
I got to a point where I said "f**k this if I want to play a good over the shoulder game I'll play Resident Evil 4. It's awesome. f**k Gears."

Must be because you dont know how to play it then, since you are bitcing about it, i bet your one of those when when cant complete a game you chose to play another game.

Deathbearer

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Oct 30, 2008, 08:09:27 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2008, 05:02:25 PM

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAW

Did someone get butthurt?

chopperbuilder

Come again?

Private Hudson

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 30, 2008, 02:36:34 AM
And the no crosshairs pisses me off too! How do people over look that? I can't tell what I'm firing at unless I hold down "L" first. There was one time I pulled off a miracle shot with the sniper rifle and no scoped someone in the face.

It's called realism... And it takes skill. :o

Deathbearer

Realism in a third person game with monsters from underground..oh the irony.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed