NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,916 times)

Tichinde

Tichinde

I mean... I feel like such an asshole for being mad about this, but is anyone else kinda upset they randomly made Lost a badblood? It just seems sad to me, then again, I am a little bit too attached to Lost considering he only appeared onscreen for like 2 minutes

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Tichinde on Oct 01, 2020, 05:02:53 PM
I mean... I feel like such an asshole for being mad about this, but is anyone else kinda upset they randomly made Lost a badblood? It just seems sad to me, then again, I am a little bit too attached to Lost considering he only appeared onscreen for like 2 minutes

Being a bad blood wouldn't make sense he travels with the lost tribe and they're honorable.

Tichinde

Tichinde

Quote from: The Shuriken on Oct 01, 2020, 06:56:57 PM
Quote from: Tichinde on Oct 01, 2020, 05:02:53 PM

Being a bad blood wouldn't make sense he travels with the lost tribe and they're honorable.

Oh, so you don't know what neca did... sorry to bear the bad news he travels with the rouge space tribe now

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

He sounds like a victim of bad circumstance.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

"tricked into a heist job"

Oy...

Javasquirrel

Javasquirrel

Hey folks,

My wife and I decided to start collecting the NECA line with the recent Lost release, but I have some questions over the line as a whole.

1) Are the blister figures the same articulation level as the Ultimate line?
2) Is the difference in between the regular line and the Ultimate line just accessories or is it more?
3) Does the trophy wall diorama box include skulls?
4) Do you have recommendations for companies that make diorama background or accessories to go with the line?

Thanks for any help! 

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: Javasquirrel on Oct 04, 2020, 09:29:01 PM
Hey folks,

My wife and I decided to start collecting the NECA line with the recent Lost release, but I have some questions over the line as a whole.

1) Are the blister figures the same articulation level as the Ultimate line?
2) Is the difference in between the regular line and the Ultimate line just accessories or is it more?
3) Does the trophy wall diorama box include skulls?
4) Do you have recommendations for companies that make diorama background or accessories to go with the line?

Thanks for any help!

1. Some blister pack figures have improved articulation while not being considered "ultimate". Like the AVP figures for example.
2. Ultimate figures usually always have more accessories and improved articulation.

Those are the questions I can answer. :)

Master

Master

Troophy wall comes with this big dinosaur-like skull. Others were whit lost clan predators. There was support pack distributed some time ago but don't know if it's available anymore.

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 02, 2020, 10:04:11 PM
"tricked into a heist job"

Oy...

Well, at the very least he's not

Spoiler
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

A crime against predatority!

Tichinde

Tichinde

I would kill someone for the ultimate Greyback to be released, with his sweet LORE packaging that expands his story right about now

Xiggz456

Xiggz456

Just picked up the Ultimate Armored Lost Predator at my local Target! Very cool figure and some very cool packaging thanks to Tristan's fantastic artwork and the cool little lore bit on the back.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Does the American Walmart sell Neca toys instore? I dont think i'v ever seen them on Canadian ones, Zellers and toysrus used to sell neca but Zellers is gone and they stopped at Toysrus for some reason. So the only places here to get them is ebgames or comicbook stores. I preordered the rhino alien from eb games last may and it still hasn't come in, they keep pushing the realise a month so I cancelled and ordered it from a different store and it's all ready on it's way.

tyrannosaurusjones

I can tell you right now that the Elder is going to have the most straight forward box illustration, but that won't mean it won't look any less rad than the others. I just think his appearance at the end of Predator 2 is too iconic to overlook or try and "beat" with another image. Everyone else is getting "Expanded Universe" package illos though.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Every time I see a new piece I keep thinking about how much I'd love to see a comic done with them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed