NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,169,987 times)

GQSioux

GQSioux

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 18, 2020, 12:06:05 PM
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fnecaofficial%2Fposts%2F2873378059391227&width=500" width="500" height="772" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media"></iframe>

Are they doing a 1/4 scale of this? I recall it being HUGE when I saw it at SDCC. The website only mentions a 7" figure.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I believe that was just a painted 1up prototype. A lot of prototypes are enlarged to show details.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

That would be a shame...

The Shuriken

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

I'm really excited about this.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

Kailem

Kailem

The only Lost Tribe Predator I've got is the second version of Greyback, so releasing Ultimates of the whole lot is pretty great!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Are they doing all of them? Despite not being into figures much, I've always kinda wanted a set of those guys, but came to that decision too late to get most of them.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: The Shuriken on Jan 30, 2020, 02:33:28 AM
NECA confirming what we already knew.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NECA_TOYS/status/1222640107494281216

So that previous tease was for this then, not for Hunting Grounds.

I don't think I'd get all of the Lost Tribe, but I'll keep my eye out for the designs that catch my fancy!

Master

Master

I do already have whole lot. Ultimetes really grind my gear  >:(

Still Collating...

It seems like they're gonna do them all. I don't think I'll be able to resist getting all of them. So tempting.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Master on Jan 30, 2020, 10:18:22 AM
I do already have whole lot. Ultimetes really grind my gear  >:(
Yeah but they came out almost 10 years ago, on inferior bodies with no alternate heads or much in the way of accessories. I think this is a good move and I'll definitely be swapping out at least some of them with the upgraded versions.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 30, 2020, 08:38:17 AM
Are they doing all of them? Despite not being into figures much, I've always kinda wanted a set of those guys, but came to that decision too late to get most of them.

It will definitely be all of them. Each Predator shares the same body type and armor. There are only a few variations between them. It'll be easy for NECA.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

The news of Ultimate releases of the Lost Tribe makes my inner fanboy scream "YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!"
But my wallet screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" (like Darth Vader in Revenge of the Sith)

As I already own the previous releases of the Lost Tribe - I'll will keep the new Ultimate versions of the Lost Tribe, and customize the original versions into some new Predators (that will be fun).

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yassssssss

Also, give us a Grayback and Harrigan 2-pack already NECA!

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Had to go a ways back in the thread for this but if Neca is releasing the Lost Hunters for the 30th does that mean this is connected to that? The mask doesn't look like armored Borg's and it isn't Scout's for sure. I guess one of the Lost Hunters didn't have a mask and now they're getting one? I know a few of them didn't but I just can't place which one this is for if that's the case.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed