Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,619,949 times)

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: SM on Mar 17, 2010, 02:18:27 AM
QuoteI am even working on improving the design in a sketch, but it may be easer said then done.

Hang on...

http://www.follydiddledah.com/images/giger_alien.jpg

There.  Finished.

Why couldnt he be in the AVP films? It wouldnt really make the movies better, but it would still be so cool to see the original representing...

I mean thats what we all wanted to see right? H.R. Giger's Alien vs Stan Winston's Pred? Right?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Some of us, yeah. Personally, I'd prefer it if each franchise were kept separate.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 17, 2010, 02:32:49 AM
Some of us, yeah. Personally, I'd prefer it if each franchise were kept separate.

Sure, but if you're going to bring the two creatures together... They should be authentic, right?

I think the single best representation of the image I always had in my head of the two on screen together, were done by Mcfarlane when they first started putting out images of their Alien/Predator pack. Thats what I wanted it to look like on screen, the confrontation. All the artistic splender and history colliding on screen. Whammo. What it feels like happened with the Alien over the course of the films is they were xeroxed over and over again... A copy of the copy of the copy. Ink smearing, finger prints, fade marks and the like.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spilt coffee, errant doodles, etc., etc.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 17, 2010, 02:19:50 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 17, 2010, 01:48:17 AM
I will say this for anyone who likes the Requiem designs; you folks are extremely forgiving people.

I hope that if I ever get in an auto accident that was my fault, the other driver was a fan of the AvP:R(ectum) designs.

We're Canadian, we're supposed to be forgiving, dammit!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

But sometimes people can't be forgiven! Like the Strause Brothers (a plague on both their houses.)

predalien27

predalien27

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 17, 2010, 03:10:17 AM
But sometimes people can't be forgiven! Like the Strause Brothers (a plague on both their houses.)
Ha ha I see what you did there.

#6.0

#6.0

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Are you trying to anger anyone on this site with a good taste in Alien design?

SM

SM

Probably fishing for pity more than anger.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Well he's certainly got the bait.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I'm not angry or feeling pity; I'm simply laughing. :D

chupacabras acheronsis

this troll is bad and you should feel bad  :(

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: #6.0 on Mar 17, 2010, 10:41:34 PM
ew, yuck. >:(, that one is bad......

*Rips part of desk trying to control fan-rage*

Navaha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed