Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,622,653 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

mind f**k at least has an effect on the mind, the movie is better explained by:

*sigh*

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, that's more apt.

chupacabras acheronsis

whoa, you sure are active tonight.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Too many jelly babies, I'd imagine.

chupacabras acheronsis

i just realized that the SpaceMarines in your sight doesnt have trigger dicipline.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

SiL

SiL

Quote from: #6.0 on Mar 15, 2010, 04:26:32 PM
In your OP.
Nope.

It's meant to be an Alien.

The original is what an Alien looks like.

It does not look anything like the original Alien.

It also fails to be convincing, fails to look in the least menacing, and fails to convey any of what made the Alien what it was in the first place. It has nothing that made the original unique.

As a design in the context of the series - after all, it's supposed following an existing design - it's a complete shambles. As a design on its own, without the context of the series it exists in, it's derivative, uninspired, unimpressive and, what's worse ineffective.

It is such a compound failure of a design I could write essays on it.

You like it? All the better for you, and I wish I could.

But it's still a shit design.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 17, 2010, 12:49:01 AM
i just realized that the SpaceMarines in your sight doesnt have trigger dicipline.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Don't worry, I think he's preparing to shoot something hanging from the ceiling.

Like a Mynock.

chupacabras acheronsis

allright... can you put my face as the guy in the middle? ;D

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

That depends on whether or not you'll be sticking with that avatar.

chupacabras acheronsis

yes, will you be sticking with that sig? :P

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Between you and me...

<_<   >_>

... I've been considering switching things up a bit. Nothing concrete, but things may change.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I will say this for anyone who likes the Requiem designs; you folks are extremely forgiving people.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

the Requiem Design was terrible. (I do admit that I got the Requiem Alien Action Figure, but we all know the Figure looked so cool)  I am even working on improving the design in a sketch, but it may be easer said then done.

Personaly, I would have prefered it if they would have ended the series with ALIEN 3 and not make Resurrection, AVP, or AVP-R. I'm sure the world would be a happier place.

but to tell the truth, I kinda like the AvP design more then the Requiem design. as to why is beyond me. but make no mistake the original Alien is my all time favorite design and always will be.

SM

SM

QuoteI am even working on improving the design in a sketch, but it may be easer said then done.

Hang on...

There.  Finished.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 17, 2010, 01:48:17 AM
I will say this for anyone who likes the Requiem designs; you folks are extremely forgiving people.

I hope that if I ever get in an auto accident that was my fault, the other driver was a fan of the AvP:R(ectum) designs.

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 17, 2010, 01:08:50 AM
allright... can you put my face as the guy in the middle? ;D

Space Sweeper beat you to that, sorry. It's in a thread somewhere...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed