Best pic of an Alien

Started by War Wager, Sep 19, 2007, 05:58:14 PM

Author
Best pic of an Alien (Read 1,629,540 times)

OmegaZilla

MrLee

MrLee

i never noticed the difference in eye placement on the Aliens face till i came into this thread. The first Alien is VERY different isnt it, more of a humanoid face.

Overall, my favorite Alien design is the Aliens design, i think that one looks the most aggressive, and scary.

But i do love the skin colour and head shape of the Xenomorph, in Alien3.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

To me personally the alien head with the human features makes no sense. What the F**k has the alien, a being from a distant world similar with us??? I don't like also the human skull under the dome. Blame me or not , better is  as it was from Aliens till now. No eyes, no skull(human skull).

SiL

SiL

It took it from Kane, like the dog/ox Alien walking on all fours.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

but why xenos in Aliens doesn;t have the skulls?? All of them were born from humans....

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Hmm....since they used a human skull to model the dome head of the alien is it possible that that(in the movie) is a trait in inherits from its human hosts? Then in that cas the runner and predalien all could POSSIBLY have the wrong head design.  :o

SiL

SiL

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Feb 22, 2010, 10:34:16 PM
but why xenos in Aliens doesn;t have the skulls?? All of them were born from humans....
One-off freak occurrence.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

And also dogs as I know have skulls :) Runner have smooth dome.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Feb 22, 2010, 10:38:48 PM
And also dogs as I know have skulls :) Runner have smooth dome.
Like I said; in Alien, it was a freak occurrence, just like the PredAlien having a Predator skull under its dome while all the others had smooth "faces".

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Predator skull under the dome?? I didn;t notice that...In fact I have seen this "movie" (AvP:R) only once...and for all.

SiL

SiL

You can't really see it in the movie.

Just like you can't see the human skull in Alien.

psychonaut25

psychonaut25

Can you post a pic where it can be seen??

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Walk Evil Talk on Feb 22, 2010, 01:43:07 PM
http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5196/picture11cr.png
Prop from Alien 3 used in the birthing sequence and Murphy's death scene.

Ah yes, the mythical giraffe alien.

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Feb 22, 2010, 11:18:33 PM
Can you post a pic where it can be seen??

You can sorta see it in this video right before it chomps on Parker. Wasn't in the final movie, wish it was.

As for pictures, Just search the thread.

edit: oh duh, you're talking about the predalien?

Its a lot clearer on the hot toys figure

SiL

SiL

You can find the PredAlien's skull in this site's AvPR gallery (Just click "Gallery", find AvPR, then look in the behind-the-scenes pictures).

Navaha

Navaha

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Feb 22, 2010, 10:34:16 PM

Because James Cameron decided to go with a more insectile portrayal of the xenomorph, which worked for Aliens, but was probably the start of the xenomorph's descent into stupidity.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed