Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 923,669 times)

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 29, 2022, 08:58:59 AMI sunk days into that game.

Mostly because I kept getting distracted by settlement building :laugh:

I know what you mean I'm carefully trying to limit my settlement building just cause I know I'll get sucked into it and be doing only that instead of the quests/storylines :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Just beat God of War Ragnarok literally 10 minutes ago. Just in time for The Callisto Protocol. ;D 

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I can't decide if Callisto's going to be excellent or a huge disappointment.

First Blood

First Blood

I read that it takes about 12-14 hours to complete. Which seems reasonable enough.

Ok started playing The Callisto Protocol last night. First impressions so far, very atmospheric, good performance by Josh Duhamel.

Combat feels a little clunky, still trying to get a feel for it.

Stitch

Stitch

My save file for Ragnarok says 12:45. Based on where I am in the story, it seems I'm about 1/3 through. That's a long game!

Also tried out Heroic Assault, the new mode for Gotham Knights. It's just 30 floors of fighting. Boring.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord - Viking/Varangian Playthrough

So besides using Sturgian troops I'm also using Forest Bandits for better archers and Sea Raiders for more Viking troops.

I've signed a mercenary contract with the Western Empire and rather than fight in pitched battles along side the army (because I don't want high casualties for my small warband) I'm just raiding enemy villages for my own profit and damn is it profitable especially when I sell all my looted goods and prisoners.

I aim to cycle in-between mercenary work/raiding (particularly in Imperial lands that are in a three way civil war) and returning north to my safe space Sturgia to help out notables in villages and towns for better relations/money/leveling the Charm skill, get a hold of more troops, getting better gear for me and my companions and investing in workshops and caravans.

Also gotta think about getting married so that I can begin "growing" my clan and eventually establishing a dynasty, for once I eventually get rich and powerful enough off of war and trade I'll establish my own Nordic Kingdom through force and have a crown placed upon my brow.

Stitch

Stitch

Feels like I've barely made any progress in GoW, but my save is now at over 20 hours. There's a lot of stuff in this game.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Stitch on Dec 05, 2022, 04:57:44 PMFeels like I've barely made any progress in GoW, but my save is now at over 20 hours. There's a lot of stuff in this game.

What part are you at?

Stitch

Stitch

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 05, 2022, 05:33:45 PM
Quote from: Stitch on Dec 05, 2022, 04:57:44 PMFeels like I've barely made any progress in GoW, but my save is now at over 20 hours. There's a lot of stuff in this game.

What part are you at?
Runaway chapter

Darkness

Darkness

Currently playing Sackboy: A Big Adventure and I'm really liking it. Amazing graphics and and an equally great soundtrack. Definitely one of the best platformers I've played in a long time with great replayability.

The Shuriken

The Shuriken

I currently cycling through 3 different games. Which I haven't done in a long time. Usually I stick to one game, 100% it and move on.

So my current 3 are Modern Warfare 2, Ghost Recon Breakpoint, and Callisto Protocol.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've been playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint since it has released and STILL haven't beaten all the DLC.  Even though I'm finally to the last one where you have to take over zones for the rebels. 

I'm the opposite though, my adhd brain won't let me focus on one game for long before I move to another.  I remember saying I was going to force myself to prestige at least once in this years MW and made it to like 46 or something and then bailed. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Kimarhi on Dec 08, 2022, 07:56:26 AMI'm the opposite though, my adhd brain won't let me focus on one game for long before I move to another.

Even NCAAF?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah.  But I'll eventually bounce back to em.  I do the same thing with books.  I probably have twenty started, will get tired of them about halfway through, and then finish them later on the year.  Sometimes months later.  For some reason I can remember where I was exactly on books and games when I come back to them. 

Stitch

Stitch

I am still on God of War: Ragnarok.

35 hours now. I think I'm about 2/3 through. This is a long ass game!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed