Predator CE - Free AvP Ticket

Started by Darkness, Jun 27, 2004, 09:56:45 PM

Author
Predator CE - Free AvP Ticket (Read 7,519 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The frontpage of Fox.com has been updated (very recently, I suspect) with a link to the Predator Collector’s Edition DVD on FoxStore.com. There’s nothing new revealed apart from that there’s an advertisement for a free movie ticket for AvP on the front cover:

It’s certainly nice to see Fox doing their part to advertise Alien vs Predator, at least (or in turn, the DVD). The only differences I can make out between the UK’s SE edition and the US’s CE edition is that the US DVD will contain the AvP and Alien Quadrilogy trailer and a “Sneak Peek” featurette on I, Robot and AvP. Thanks to cheezyspam in the forum for this news.

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

jooyyy free tickets shit sounds gravy , that nice from fox to give that free ticket away...lets just hope that advertisements get alil bitter there 47 days left for the big opening of AVP

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

awww man the only thing that sucks about it uz that for now only the fullscreen has the ticket nothing said about the widecreen i just saw it at www.amazon.com the full frame has it but not the weide frame one o well we'll see..

Variable

Variable

The DVD comes out only days before the AVP screening. I dont even know if I will use the ticket. Theres always a catch. Still I dont know. Hey any word on the American price tag for this DVD?

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

21.58         FULL AND WIDE  BOTH COME WITH A FREE TICKET  EXCEPT HERE IN MY SMALL TOWN THE MOVIE RUNNERS ARE LOSERS AND WONT TAKE THESE FREE TICKETS

ACHILLES

ACHILLES

COOL. i'll was planning on getting this dvd even before i heard of the free movie ticket \

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

well im from new york so we all good to go lol .....i just (like SHURIKEN said) the wideframe comes with a free ticket ....

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

well Iv planned to see avp like 4 times but this got it up to 6 minimum. Eh eh eh. and about the fuul or wide screen thing, I really dont  care. we will have free tickets anyway.

papercrouton

papercrouton

Crap, does this not look like bad news to anyone else?  Didn't anyone learn from The Chronicles of Riddick?  As soon as the Pitch Black DVD was re-released, it became one of the top 100 DVDs on Amazon.com; can we not expect the same from Predator?  And everyone who bought Pitch Black (myself included) got to see Riddick for free.  And then Riddick made about $24 mil at the box office.  Even if someone walked up to me tomorrow afternoon and said, "Here, have a free ticket to AvP", I'd still pay to see it -- more than once.  Because if it bombs, that'll be the end of both franchises!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Riddick and avp is not the same at all. Not that much that I know wanted to see riddick. No relation to pitch black, that what got pitch so loved the creatures in it. and riddick is dumb. Avp look way more promising that riddick did

PREDATOR GOD

PREDATOR GOD

IM BUYING THE PREDATOR DVD EVEn THOUGH I DONT LIKE PREDATOR 1 BUT I WANT THE FREE TICKET TO AvP!!  AWESOME!!! THANKS FOR THE NEWS!!!!!

Hicks

Hicks

This has been on Amazon for a while D!

Ghost_face_Killah

Ghost_face_Killah

Here predator god how could u not like predator 1

Predguy

Predguy

Hi, this is my first time posting on avpgalaxy, but I've always liked checking out the articles on this website. I'm going to buy the DVD despite the fact that I can't use the movie ticket. I live in Central America so it won't do me any good, but I'm a huge Alien and Predator fan.  I also wanted to mention that I went to one of our local movie theaters yesterday and they're advertising AVP VERY well. In fact, the biggest movie ad they are currently hosting is AVP    ;D  

LOL

LOL

What an utterly shit cover the US version has, UK version has  a totally awesome cover

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed