Predator CE - Free AvP Ticket

Started by Darkness, Jun 27, 2004, 09:56:45 PM

Author
Predator CE - Free AvP Ticket (Read 7,517 times)

Variable

Variable

Yea Im not all that for the cover either. It could improve. Like I said I will still buy it. @ PREDATOR GOD what is wrong with the original Predator. Please, I like the fact that you are going to buy it, but dont go spend about 20$ on a DVD just for a free movie ticket.

Richard B. Riddick

Richard B. Riddick

Can you guys all agree with me on this one if a Person doesn't like Predator 1 (cough cough...Predator god...cough cough) he should be banned from the site!

PREDATOR GOD

PREDATOR GOD

PREDATOR 1 HAS NO GIRLS FIGHTING and I DONT LIKE JUNGLES SINCE I LIVED FOR A YEAR IN A BRAZILIAN JUNGLE.  BUT AVP LOOKS SO AWESOME ICE GIRL FIGHTING BADGUYS OLD GUYS ARE TAKING A STAND. THE GUYS IN PREDATOR 1 WERE TOO TOUGH AND COOL ARNOLD JUST ISNT BIG ENOUGH TO FIGHT A PREDATOR. AT LEAST IN PREDATOR 2 THEY GOT SOMEONE BIG ENOUGH WHO CULD TAKE ON A PREDATOR HAND TO HAND AND THATS DANNY GLOVER- SO MUCH BIGGER AND BADDER AND BETTER THAN FREAKING ARNOLD.

Cetanu

Cetanu

Okay, Predator God. You dont have a freaking clue. If you know anything about how the two Predator films did at the box office, Predator ran circles around Predator 2, it being much better quality. Well, I pity you buddy, you've put yourself in a lonely spot by daring to try and diss Predator.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Pred god??? whats wrong there bud. k its your opinion not to like pred 1 but to say that glover is better than arnold??????????????????? man go easy with the pills.  Pred 2 was shit compared to pred 1. okay you dont like it but cmon, Glover over arnold?? Why????

Cookies

Cookies

using the free ticket effect the amount the movie makes?  Im buying this movie no matter what since its my favorite movie! only really mad that they didnt enhance the picture quality becuase it has the worst picture EVER in any dvd out there.  Even a 1950 movie on dvd looks way better : )

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

thast true cookies the picture quallity sucks buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the extras dont look to bad      ;D  

Hmm

Hmm

Since I've got the UK version it has an entirely new transfer of Predator which is great quality why would they change that for the US version. It should be the same high quality picture.

Terhou

Terhou

Thats no 2 me.Not gonna buy that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed