AvPGalaxy Reviews Predators!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 06, 2010, 06:45:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Reviews Predators! (Read 18,549 times)

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

ACK! major spoilers!!

DoomGuy86

DoomGuy86

Hell ya!!! Olé Predators!!!

m138jewski

m138jewski

outstanding review. a lil bummed about the lack of spoiler warnings though

Slugworth

Slugworth

"Read at your own peril".
Is that not warning enough for you all?
Hick's needs to work out a different way of writing reviews. He gives away too much information. He basically gives away who wins between the Classic and Berzerker Predators.... which is completely unneeded for an in depth review. A bit TOO in-depth if you ask me.

CANNON

CANNON

sounds intresting.

Corporate Merc

Awsome review hicks as always, gonna be a kick ass movie man.

Over here

Over here

Way to many spoilers for a review. Thanks for spoiling the end

skull-splitter

@ Slugworth: agree. Giving a glance at the storyline would've been sufficient, and keep the in-depth part more on details and acting.

DaddyD302

DaddyD302

7-9-10 can't come soon enough..... I gotta see this movie bad!!!!

shamar

shamar

"(...)it blows Predator 2 out of the water and I consider it just as good as Predator."

Don't buy it. Sorry

ninashi

ninashi

;D
I'm so lucky to have gotten myself into a radio show screening the night before, And yes, its good! Some slow bits I dont like and I'd like to see way more of the predators aswell. i'm still going opening night. Loved it.

thetruth

thetruth

Just seen it last night and all i can say is FINALLY we have a worthy successor to the first predator way to go Rodriguez and Antal bring on the sequel baby   :)

freddy616

freddy616

Sweet ;D  ;D  ;D But dont wann read cuz of spoilers,but i did and found out one who dies :'( damn my weak will......again

r0x0rs

r0x0rs

@Spoon
The movie is released in the UK on the 8th, it will be released in the US on the 9th. I cant wait, tomorrow night i will be feasting my eyes upon the gloriousness of the Predator!

Alien³

Alien³

Man I CAN'T WAIT!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed