Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Neila - Today at 03:44:41 PM
Quote from: c0rnel on Today at 12:59:49 PMI thought of a few other possible scenarios, some of which might sound crazy.

1) At the beginning of Aliens the marine crew asked if this was going to be another bug hunt. This might imply that they've had an encounter with xenomorph in the past perhaps on a smaller scale. Over time, without their knowledge xenomorph got onboard, hid, and perhaps even laid eggs if a queen was among them somewhere like in the storage area until later when the marines disturbed it by moving cargo around to prepare for the mission in Aliens.

I think it was always intended that the Marines first encountered the xeno in Aliens and Bug Hunt refers to other life forms.
In the much later Free League / Colonial Marines RPG book it is mentioned that in the alien universe there are countless living beings and creatures which the Marines commonly refer to as bugs.
Despite being a quite known actor and having a considerable screen time, I think Lope is one of the least interesting main characters in the entire franchise - even minor characters from Alien 3 or just about anyone from Resurrection had more personality. Was he always that way? Or was it a result of some script revision?
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 03:18:28 PM
So how does the compositing look?
General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 03:15:13 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Today at 02:29:57 PM@Corporal Hicks - just thinking on the above post /out loud; but any chance of emblems for the boards? (i.e. something like Order 937, Squad 426, Cult 161, etc (that sort of thing, with titles collectively voted by members) so members can easily find "their people"? 😄

Or the "Ripley 8's" for the resurrection fans.
General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by Neila - Today at 03:08:38 PM
more fans of ALIEN 3, glad to see  :)
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed