Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within*

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 28, 2016, 06:42:31 AM

Author
Leaked images from the set? *spoilers within* (Read 76,541 times)

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 08:05:01 AM
Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 28, 2016, 07:11:50 AM
News drought is over! Happy Friday everyone

I gave you news earlier this week!  :o

Oh of course you did! My apologies my head's a bit stuck up my ass at the moment. Thank you for the little nod at the end of your article btw, it was a good read! "David's temple" is a new reveal for me!

Glaive

Glaive

Those new eggs give me an 'Audrey II'-vibe...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: locusta on Oct 28, 2016, 08:09:15 AM
Yes I know, the Giger purist talking here, but still I don´t really get the loop, how this organic can become the original Bio-mechanical?

I think they're going to follow that route setup by Prometheus that something else introduced a mechanical nature to the Aliens. Maybe it was some involvement with the real Space Jockeys? Or perhaps its the other way around and something keeps corrupting it?

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 28, 2016, 08:14:19 AM
Oh of course you did! My apologies my head's a bit stuck up my ass at the moment. Thank you for the little nod at the end of your article btw, it was a good read! "David's temple" is a new reveal for me!

I was pulling your leg, mate.  :P No need to thank for that. We always give credit where it's due unlike others.

And yeah, that was something new I could slip into the article that I knew about. Yeah, this is David's home away from home.

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 08:17:04 AM
Quote from: locusta on Oct 28, 2016, 08:09:15 AM
Yes I know, the Giger purist talking here, but still I don´t really get the loop, how this organic can become the original Bio-mechanical?

I think they're going to follow that route setup by Prometheus that something else introduced a mechanical nature to the Aliens. Maybe it was some involvement with the real Space Jockeys? Or perhaps its the other way around and something keeps corrupting it?

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 28, 2016, 08:14:19 AM

I was pulling your leg, mate.  :P No need to thank for that. We always give credit where it's due unlike others.

And yeah, that was something new I could slip into the article that I knew about. Yeah, this is David's home away from home.

Yeah because what threw me in that article from So Is It Any Good, when they referred to it as research lab. I thought it looked like prop storage. But when you said "David's temple" I was kinda like Oh, shit. So do you think the sketches are from David himself? Cause I assumed they were concept art from Odd studio! But it would make sense now if it was David analysing the life forms handwritten.

BonesawT101

David has been up to no good. Perhaps these new aliens are not progenitors to the classic creatures at all but are a brand new species derived from david's (or engineers) meddling? And the classic designs are the original ancestors after all. Just speculating.

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 28, 2016, 08:17:04 AM

I'm pretty sure that's going to be David...(sigh)...

Another thing...that facehugger...you think that's a long dead and desiccated one, or do they look like that when they're 'alive'?
I'm liking the new spin on old faves...

Alienon

Alienon

I know it! Ridley uses original Giger's pussy eggs!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SuicideDoors on Oct 28, 2016, 08:23:41 AM
So do you think the sketches are from David himself? Cause I assumed they were concept art from Odd studio! But it would make sense now if it was David analysing the life forms handwritten.

Yeah, it's David's handy work.

Quote from: Alienon on Oct 28, 2016, 08:44:57 AM
I know it! Ridley uses original Giger's pussy eggs!

I still think they've got the 4 petals. Or am I seeing things?

Quote from: Glaive on Oct 28, 2016, 08:26:45 AM
Another thing...that facehugger...you think that's a long dead and desiccated one, or do they look like that when they're 'alive'?

Looks like it to me. All the rest appear dead and on display, same as the hugger. It looks quite withered, like the hugger Hicks finds.

whiterabbit

They seem to be filming in there but it still looks like a prop department... feels kind of A|R too. Lots of unused Prometheus concepts are in there. Damn this really looks like the alien movie Ridley had intended to shoot before going all Prometheus.

The Alien Predator

I couldn't help but notice that the cave where the eggs are contained within looks very macabre, the ceiling resembles a giant ribcage of a long dead corpse. Interesting to learn more about Engineer architecture and how they viewed biology as a form of art, not just in making it, but to be inspired by it with imagination and architecture.

Like the temple in Prometheus with the skull atop of it, or those giant heads we've seen inside of giant rooms.

BonesawT101

Perhaps these 'props' in david's chamber are not the neomorph creatures we've recently heard of but the results of david's experiments. Or maybe he is simply studying dead neomorph creatures?

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Oct 28, 2016, 09:01:30 AM
Perhaps these 'props' in david's chamber are not the neomorph creatures we've recently heard of but the results of david's experiments. Or maybe he is simply studying dead neomorph creatures?

Or both?

Le Celticant

Both the Egg and Facehugger looks very interesting to me.
I'm glad some of the sexual references in the design are back and it get a "bit" of mechanical DNA.
I'm still not convinced at all by the Neomorph. It reminds me in a way the Aliens in AVP.

bobby brown

You really had to post this as front news with pictures and everything? godamn spoilers.
F**k this is disappointing design.
Alien is dead.

BonesawT101

Also don't forget the original designs are back as well as these new neomorph pics. Can't wait to see the neomorph creatures in action terrorizing the crew

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed