Was Lambert raped by the Alien?

Started by Ellen Ripley, Nov 02, 2007, 07:42:37 PM

Author
Was Lambert raped by the Alien? (Read 225,924 times)

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

This was before Aliens were giant space termites and if all the other weird sexual allusions are any indication, yeah, the Alien did something to her.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Let me put a link to Valaquen's blo-

oh but why do I bother.

The Runner

The Runner

Your pain is mutual Omega......

StrangeShape

Quote from: SiL on Oct 05, 2012, 07:52:29 AM
Novelisation doesn't say she dies of fright in the food locker. Alien attacks Lambert, Parker attacks so it drops her, kills him, turns back to Lambert, Ripley hears screaming. Although the screaming is "mercifully short" in the novel.

And then Ripley finds her stacked in the shaft

SiL

SiL

They're both gone in the novel. Ripley hopes there might be someone left there, because the Alien would have to get itself and two people through the vent, but when she gets to the food locker "what remained" showed her how the Alien had succeeded in getting them all through.

StrangeShape

Yes but the idea of stacking  or running into some kind of shaft  remains, which was  close to the final idea of  lambert  dyin of freight while tryin to escape to a shaft  or a locker

SiL

SiL

In the end the novel's as vague as the movie. Ripley hears screams, then sees the aftermath. We still don't know what it does.

echobbase79

Isn't that shot of the tail going up between the legs originally taken from Brett's death anyway?

Back to Topic Question:
I've always thought it might have teased her a bit with its tail and then it finally gives her the fatal kiss.

Kol

Kol

Enigma

Enigma

that's

just

wrong

wrong on so many levels...   :-\

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: echobbase79 on Oct 06, 2012, 12:23:18 AM

Isn't that shot of the tail going up between the legs originally taken from Brett's death anyway?
Yup. No Lambert boots (c).

The Runner

The Runner

Xenomorphs have dildos?????

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

Is that Giger's signature?

I don't think what's in the novelization or that they used a shot from Brett's death should overrule what's shown in the final film. It's a giant horrible penis monster.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Gilfryd on Oct 07, 2012, 01:34:11 AM
Is that Giger's signature?

yes. it's probably the tamest sex he's drawn.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed