Which character suffered the worst death?

Started by T-850, Jul 04, 2022, 03:56:37 AM

Author
Which character suffered the worst death? (Read 7,761 times)

T-850

Lambert seemed to suffer the worst in Alien. In Aliens Vasquez and Gorman got blown up by their own grenade after suffering acid burns and a concussion. Alien 3 has some of the most painful death scenes including the Newt/Hicks deaths. Murphy getting sucked into the blades of the fan after sustaining an acid attack from the Alien, Andrews grabbed and impaled by the Alien along with Dillion's heroic sacrifice at the end. There are a lot of crazy death scenes throughout the series. Which one was the most gruesome and disturbing?

Elmazalman

Kane and Lambert.

BlueMarsalis79

In terms of suffering probably that poor f**ker in Resurrection who got froze to death honestly, or the Newborn that suffered the worst death, as for most disturbing I think Brett in the Alien Special Edition.

PsyKore

Newborn's is a f**king horrible death. I feel sorry for it every time.

As far as human characters though, Kane's just looks painful as hell. Lambert's is really disturbing especially because you only hear what's happening, but you know it's way more sinister than how most characters die. And Dallas and Brett in the directors cut is also disturbing but for the fact that they're trapped and it's a prolonged and probably very painful death.

Elmazalman

Quote from: PsyKore on Jul 04, 2022, 09:48:28 AMAnd Dallas and Brett in the directors cut is also disturbing but for the fact that they're trapped and it's a prolonged and probably very painful death.

Brett was already dead by the time Ripley discovered the nest. He was killed when he first encountered the Alien.

Dallas, is, of course, still alive - but barely.

BigDaddyJohn

General Perez's is f**ked up. The guy picked his own brain to look at it. He had the time to feel the whole ordeal. What the f**k Joss and Jean Pierre ??

Elmazalman

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on Jul 04, 2022, 11:53:02 AMGeneral Perez's is f**ked up. The guy picked his own brain to look at it. He had the time to feel the whole ordeal. What the f**k Joss and Jean Pierre ??

If it weren't so stupid, it'd be horrific.

Wweyland

The Hadleys Hope Colonists. Seeing your co-workers, then family members kidnapped, later being in the hive cocooned and possibly seeing them die. Then dying from a chestburster.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 04, 2022, 12:56:37 PMThe Hadleys Hope Colonists. Seeing your co-workers, then family members kidnapped, later being in the hive cocooned and possibly seeing them die. Then dying from a chestburster.

Parents looking on helplessly cocooned in place ... watching their kids giving birth to Chestbursters before they do ...

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Elmazalman on Jul 04, 2022, 12:59:33 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 04, 2022, 12:56:37 PMThe Hadleys Hope Colonists. Seeing your co-workers, then family members kidnapped, later being in the hive cocooned and possibly seeing them die. Then dying from a chestburster.

Parents looking on helplessly cocooned in place ... watching their kids giving birth to Chestbursters before they do ...

Into Charybdis touches on this amazingly.

Local Trouble

I think Frost has a solid claim to the title, what with being roasted by a flamethrower and then falling down a stairwell.  If that didn't kill him, he probably asphyxiated to death.  That's a hell of a trifecta.

Wweyland

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Jul 04, 2022, 04:19:45 PM
Quote from: Elmazalman on Jul 04, 2022, 12:59:33 PM

Into Charybdis touches on this amazingly.
Agreed, but there it was over in a matter of days if I'm not mistaken.

judge death

That guy that got acid in his face in AVPR was one of the more cruel deaths I would argue.

Most of the ones mentioned are also cruel, but to me the worst one isnt a human but a xeno death:
The queen alien in resurrection had probably the worst death and life: going through its mutation and pregnancy, to endure the newborn bursting out of her womb like a chestburster but taking way longer and more painful, and after that long ordeal the thing then swaps off her head and she die slowly.
To me she had easily the worst death.

I laugh when people say they are sad for newborn, to me it got what it deserved and for being so stupid, that I laugh at it dying. xD

Immortan Jonesy

I didn't find any Turks by first or last name on this thread...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed