Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 564,522 times)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: brad873 on Aug 20, 2007, 10:57:35 AM
reserection is by far my fav. it wasnt as violent as the others but i liked the emotional bond riply had with the aliens, and how they were almost friends in bits. the human/alien reminded me of my nan (there both evil and deadly, lol) aand there eyes were similar. lol.

i like alien 3 second as it seems slightly similar to 1 and i like the fact it was not a human who was taken over.
aliens is second, because i have not seen it in years, and when i did, it was not all the way through, so im borrowing it later.
i wasnt very impresed with 1 but i did watch the directors cut, so it was to tame for me, its just gotta have viloens in plases. >:(

I'm sorry, i'm sorry... Taken over? Jesus christ...

You dislike Alien? And love ressurection?
Theres nothing i can say except you have extremly bad taste.

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: Huol on Aug 21, 2007, 11:27:59 PM
Quote from: brad873 on Aug 20, 2007, 10:57:35 AM
reserection is by far my fav. it wasnt as violent as the others but i liked the emotional bond riply had with the aliens, and how they were almost friends in bits. the human/alien reminded me of my nan (there both evil and deadly, lol) aand there eyes were similar. lol.

i like alien 3 second as it seems slightly similar to 1 and i like the fact it was not a human who was taken over.
aliens is second, because i have not seen it in years, and when i did, it was not all the way through, so im borrowing it later.
i wasnt very impresed with 1 but i did watch the directors cut, so it was to tame for me, its just gotta have viloens in plases. >:(

I'm sorry, i'm sorry... Taken over? Jesus christ...

You dislike Alien? And love ressurection?
Theres nothing i can say except you have extremly bad taste.

Aye..... A:R made me want to kill myself. Would have worked too, if pounding my face agains ta wall hadn't made me pass out before I died.

*grumble* stupid concussion....

Exiled

Exiled

I only like some of it cause of some good head bite kills :P the one where the guy solutes is my fav kill in all the movies ::)

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

^ That was the cheesiest kill in all the movies too.  :P

brad873

brad873

u know what i meen, it was late, what do u expect. ok, i liked 3 because the host was not a human. and as for my tast, we all have out opinions, its up to me what i like. jesus christ, everyone on this site is so bloody agresive and act like ass holes

borusi

borusi

Think the writers did an OK job with A4.. the story was still crap though I would have liked them to have explored the derelict ship. A3 didn't give them to much to work with though.

automirage04

automirage04

Quote from: brad873 on Aug 22, 2007, 09:07:07 AM
u know what i meen, it was late, what do u expect. ok, i liked 3 because the host was not a human. and as for my tast, we all have out opinions, its up to me what i like. jesus christ, everyone on this site is so bloody agresive and act like ass holes

Dude yes, you can have an opinion. We were just disagreeing with it. That is our opinion.

Calm down.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: brad873 on Aug 22, 2007, 09:07:07 AM

You gotta have some dog in you.  If you like Ares best, so be it.  Don't readjust your stance just because its not the popular thing to do.

Of course, you might cite why you like Ares more than the other films aside from the headbites, what else did you dig?

Gill Predator

Gill Predator

Aliens
Alien Res.
Alien 3
Alien

brad873

brad873

i just love the film, i love how smart the aliens were by killing there own to escape, a liked the swimming sceen, i loved the newbord and i loved all the faild ripply clones and a whole lot more ;D  (still think the more alien looking clone should have at leest moved a bit, that was creepier than the newborn)

Huol

Huol

Quote from: brad873 on Aug 23, 2007, 07:19:31 AM
i just love the film, i love how smart the aliens were by killing there own to escape, a liked the swimming sceen, i loved the newbord and i loved all the faild ripply clones and a whole lot more ;D  (still think the more alien looking clone should have at leest moved a bit, that was creepier than the newborn)
They wern't exactly smart... why kill one of their own when they can just cut themselves to burn through the glass?
OR
Imagine this... Bear with me.

SPIT ACID!
I know its crazy they don't spit acid at all!  ::)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Hocking loogies might take longer than killing one of their own.  There was a massive amount of blood needed to make a hole big enough for them to escape in a short time so Gediman couldn't stop their escape by freezing them.

Also, spitting up a massive amount of blood still might amount to a dead alien, so the difference wouldn't be appreciated.

Cutting them wouldn't do much good.  A spit of blood, and then healed wounds, ala alien.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 24, 2007, 04:04:34 PM
Hocking loogies might take longer than killing one of their own.  There was a massive amount of blood needed to make a hole big enough for them to escape in a short time so Gediman couldn't stop their escape by freezing them.

Also, spitting up a massive amount of blood still might amount to a dead alien, so the difference wouldn't be appreciated.

Cutting them wouldn't do much good.  A spit of blood, and then healed wounds, ala alien.
I said bleeding on the glass.
All it needs is a small amount of blood to burn into the glass thus destroying the windows stability.

brad873

brad873

im sure that was predicted and they made some sort of acid proof glass cause the spit is weeker, but they never thought they would kill there own

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Huol on Aug 24, 2007, 05:12:47 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Aug 24, 2007, 04:04:34 PM

I said bleeding on the glass.
All it needs is a small amount of blood to burn into the glass thus destroying the windows stability.

Glass is silicon, the same stuff supposedly found in the Alien.  I doubt acid would affect it much.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed