Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 564,992 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Sep 07, 2009, 04:41:45 AM
I do not know why people can not just love the first 3.

Some do. There are users here who cream over Alien 3, citing it as a masterpiece.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Thats what I mean. Its not bad or great ever. Its a good ALIEN film which means its a VERY good sci-fi film but I just do not think people should go crazy over it or hate it. That love should go to ALIEN or maybe ALIENS. Then again this is my opinion.

coolshow

coolshow

I like the first two

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

ALIEN  is my favorite now.

coolshow

coolshow

I agree its the one that started it all

LordShambler

LordShambler

i rate them in teh order they came out, funnily enough.

tho i stopped watching res half-way through..

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: LordShambler on Oct 11, 2009, 03:23:37 PM
i rate them in teh order they came out, funnily enough.

tho i stopped watching res half-way through..

lol.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Everybody keeps talking about Alien3. I should watch it again. Its been awhile.

sjs41390

sjs41390

Aliens is definitely my favorite though I have to say I really do like all of them even with their flaws.  I don't think any of them are unwatchable, which is more than most franchises can say *Cough*Saw*End Cough*.  Did anyone catch the marathon on AMC this weekend?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: sjs41390 on Oct 26, 2009, 02:32:20 AM
Aliens is definitely my favorite though I have to say I really do like all of them even with their flaws.  I don't think any of them are unwatchable, which is more than most franchises can say *Cough*Saw*End Cough*.  Did anyone catch the marathon on AMC this weekend?

I did. Unfortunately, hockey got in the way of Alien and Aliens, so I only saw the very beginning of the former, and the very end of the latter. I did manage to catch Alien3 the next night, and it was better than I remember it being. Still not very good, but better.

postman

postman

I''ll say Aliens, but Alien is closer now to replacing that tittle more then ever.

Gregor

Gregor

1. Alien 3 (the special edition):For its style, its architecture( art nouveau hints),its amazing music, its pseudo religious sub-texts,the way Ripley changes throughout the film and the Weyland Yutani commando's (those guys looked so cool). Alien 3 9.9/10

2.Alien:For creating the greating the greastist Sci-Fi trilogy ever recorded in human history, for its tense story,its thrills,its horror,its mystery and for its pure originality and design. 9/10

3.Aliens (the first Alien film i saw):For giving me nightmares as a 9 year old, for making me go as a USCM marine for Halloween when i was 10, and for getting me into the Alien Franchise at the age of 9 (guess i still haven't grown up). 8.5/10

What there was a fourth one and 2 spin off's?..........no not in book, retreats back into self security bubble.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Aliens was the very first movie i saw of that series.....then i got hooked

War Wager

War Wager

Resurrection.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Oct 14, 2009, 02:24:31 AM
Everybody keeps talking about Alien3. I should watch it again. Its been awhile.

Watch it and enjoy it for what it is, a classic! Sorry I'm forcing my A3 love onto people again :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed