Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 562,641 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Mar 03, 2009, 06:27:30 PM
   ^^^^

Its the same for me...I watched the Directors cut of Alien 3 recently.

The scene where they're dragging "Babe" the Ox in and to the right & up high are cages

with live chickens in them...never noticed them before :D

Me neither!! Well, I guess I know what I'm gonna be watching tonight then   :o :o

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Darwinsgirl on Mar 03, 2009, 06:27:30 PM
   ^^^^

Its the same for me...I watched the Directors cut of Alien 3 recently.

The scene where they're dragging "Babe" the Ox in and to the right & up high are cages

with live chickens in them...never noticed them before :D

I thought there was a close up of these when the scene starts? Pretty obvious.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Alien3 on Mar 03, 2009, 06:46:08 PM

I thought there was a close up of these when the scene starts? Pretty obvious.

A fowl over sight on my part :D

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

I always have major trouble deciding between Alien and Aliens! Always! Although my dad has no problem; Alien through and through. ;D He enjoys them all though.

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Aliens... then Alien.. alien 3 i am not so sure about res but it comes next to alien 3...

gameoverman

gameoverman

For science fiction - Alien, followed closely by Aliens

For horror - Alien, followed by Alien 3...

For dark comedy - Alien Resurrection, it's greatest strength in relation to the other movies.

But overall, ALIEN kicks all kinds of ass.

philsaw101134

philsaw101134

Alien, then

Aliens/Alien 3, then

Alien Ressurection.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

If I ever said that ALIEN RESSURECTION was in a higher place than ALIEN 3, I take my words back.

Colinmarcus

Colinmarcus

Aliens, Alien

Private W Hudson

Private W Hudson

Alien 3, Aliens, Alien Res, Alien

philsaw101134

philsaw101134

Here's a more final descision....

Alien/ Aliens/ Alien3
Alien Ressurection

But I vote Alien3 casuse it's underrated imo.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Yeah...

I used to not like it but then I saw it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.......

Oh my head hurts...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I didn't like A3 the first time I watched it. I watched the theatrical version first, then for comparison's sake, I watched the AC after. The AC was far better and made the film feel more complete.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

I saw the theatrelic cut. I hated it, but, again:

I saw it again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again. And again.......

I learned to love it.

philsaw101134

philsaw101134

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 05, 2009, 05:18:45 PM
I didn't like A3 the first time I watched it. I watched the theatrical version first, then for comparison's sake, I watched the AC after. The AC was far better and made the film feel more complete.
Yeah, it's overall a better film, but there were some things that just worked better in the T-Cut. In my opinion anyways.
-I wish they kept the Dog Burster instead.... the dog seemed more innocent than a dead ox, and made more of an impact when the Chestburster came out.
-I also wish they kept Dillon's inspiring speech line "The only question is how you check out" the way it was. In the AC he gave two "The only question is", and it felt badly edited together.
-As far as the damaged audio goes, some of it wasn't all that important, so I wish they kept the original opening and dialouge that was subtitled the way it was in the T-Cut.
-One biggie: I wish Ripley's chestburster came out when she falls into the furnace in the A-Cut. Having her just fall imo ruined that sense of a ticking time bomb that I felt the T-Cut held so well.

But hey, that's just me.  :)

I love both versions of A3, and would agree that A:R, even though I enjoy it, is the worst of the four.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed