Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 550,007 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I would've guessed differently.  Your destroying the rines in the AvP3 thread.

I am Mother

I am Mother

Imho, Aliens will probably be my favourite movie of all time period!!

However, having bought the Quadrilogy set, I have to say that the extended cut of Alien 3 comes very close to that. I have seen a completely new light on it, and can't understand why it wasn't released that way first time!!

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 03, 2007, 01:10:25 AM
Imho, Aliens will probably be my favourite movie of all time period!!

However, having bought the Quadrilogy set, I have to say that the extended cut of Alien 3 comes very close to that. I have seen a completely new light on it, and can't understand why it wasn't released that way first time!!

Dude I have to agree with you there.  The extended version of Alien 3 rules.  So much better than the crappy version that I rented from Blockbuster (not part of the Quadrilogy set, btw..).  I really liked that the Alien burst out of an ox instead of a dog in that version because the dog was someone's pet. .

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Aliens is hellla badasss! i think id have to put Aliens and Alien in the same category even though Aliens has more action.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Alien 3. The story is intelligent, witty, and has just the right amount of gore. The characters are likeable despite their terrifying backgrounds. Sigourney Weaver is as always fantastic as Ripley. The SPFX do not match Aliens however making it the only downside in my opinion. I dunno, Aliens was average for me. Some of the characters logic didn't make sense all the time which really dogs it down..for instance why do they hire Ripley to help them as an advisor yet they don't listen to a damn thing she says? I found this extremely irritating through the film although I have to praise

Sigourney for another great performance.

shadowtiger0906

shadowtiger0906

I like Aliens the most, but it sucks how Newt dies on the next one, after Ripley goes to all the trouble of saving her  :(

alien ravager

alien ravager

mine is alien, alien ressurection, aliens then alien 3 i like 3 but the other three grab me more and ultimate predator can you help me with my avatar as i am having problems using it

I am Mother

I am Mother

Quote from: alien ravager on Dec 04, 2007, 05:11:12 PM
mine is alien, alien ressurection, aliens then alien 3 i like 3 but the other three grab me more and ultimate predator can you help me with my avatar as i am having problems using it

Hey dude, I'm not gonna start jerkin around and putting you down for it but I'm just genuinely interested in why you would place Res so high (over Aliens & Alien 3?)

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 05, 2007, 12:29:48 AM

Hey dude, I'm not gonna start jerkin around and putting you down for it but I'm just genuinely interested in why you would place Res so high (over Aliens & Alien 3?)

I'd really like to know as well.  Resurrection wasn't that bad, but the weakest of the series definitely.

vegadivine

vegadivine

Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 05, 2007, 02:15:17 AM
Quote from: I am Mother on Dec 05, 2007, 12:29:48 AM

I'd really like to know as well.  Resurrection wasn't that bad, but the weakest of the series definitely.

I agree completely.

alien ravager

alien ravager

i dont know it caught my attention more and i like the newbreed alien and the underwater scene was cool

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: alien ravager on Dec 05, 2007, 05:32:36 PM
i dont know it caught my attention more and i like the newbreed alien and the underwater scene was cool

The underwater scene was one of the coolest in the series.  I liked the scene where the doctor was taunting the Alien behind the glass as well.

~Jarrecko~

~Jarrecko~

Frankly I'm shocked so many people hated Ressurection. I loved it. The story was good, the acting and character development fine, the spfx was fantastic. Overall a much better film than Aliens. ;D

Resurrection

Resurrection

Quote from: ~Jarrecko~ on Dec 05, 2007, 08:47:30 PM
Frankly I'm shocked so many people hated Ressurection. I loved it. The story was good, the acting and character development fine, the spfx was fantastic. Overall a much better film than Aliens. ;D

Same here really.  I fail to see why everyone hated it.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

Alien3(For the reasons maledoro stated on the first page)
Alien
Aliens(I like it, but it sacrificed the Alien character itself for the sake of action, which is something I sure as hell didn't like)

I don't even consider A:R.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed