Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 563,736 times)

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

If we want to get really technical, my favorite alien movie is Close encounters of the Third kind.

BobGrill

BobGrill

I have two favorites. Alien and Aliens. To me one is not better than the other. They are both great in their own ways.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Gunflyer on Nov 30, 2011, 11:58:42 PM
If we want to get really technical, my favorite alien movie is Close encounters of the Third kind.
Yeah but, y'know ...  ;)

BobGrill

BobGrill

Funny that someone said that the thing they liked most about Ressurection was the newborn, when that's the thing I hated most about it. It lacks the menace of the original creatures and frankly just looks stupid. And people are allowed to have opinions as long as they discuss them in a civalized manner. Just because many of us dislike Ressurection doesn't label us as "trash talking."

PredatorSlayer

PredatorSlayer

Aliens, Aliens, Alien 3... uh... umm... yeah... that's my order.

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

Quote from: PredatorSlayer on Dec 02, 2011, 02:26:17 AM
Aliens, Aliens, Alien 3... uh... umm... yeah... that's my order.
There were two movies names Aliens?
Quote from: BobGrill on Dec 01, 2011, 12:24:11 AM
Funny that someone said that the thing they liked most about Ressurection was the newborn, when that's the thing I hated most about it. It lacks the menace of the original creatures and frankly just looks stupid. And people are allowed to have opinions as long as they discuss them in a civalized manner. Just because many of us dislike Ressurection doesn't label us as "trash talking."
I'll tell you what I did like about Alien Resurrection was the Newborn ripping off the face of the Queen Alien. But then again, the birthing of such a creature makes no damn sense at all. How the hell does a Queen Alien have a uterus? Then again even though that makes sense it is interesting and a little mind-blowing.

BobGrill

BobGrill

The queen from Aliens would have ripped that thing a new one.

Gash

Gash

A       L       I       E       N

Quatermass and the Pit

War of the Worlds (George Pal)

The Andromeda Strain

The Golden Fox

The Golden Fox

1. 'Alien'
2. 'Alien 3'
3. 'Aliens'.

The third one has the most rewatch-value, in my opinion, but the vent and egg-morph scenes in the first film make it a brilliant horror movie, in my opinion.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

In Order (with reason):

1.  "Alien" because of the atmosphere and set design  -  9/10 (Favorite)

2.  "Aliens" because of the smart move by James Cameron to change theme into an action movie   -  9/10

3. "Alien 3" because they killed off Newt and Hicks, another smart move by filmmakers  -  7.5/10

4.  "Alien: Resurrection" because of the music and weird-looking set design created by a fantastic artist   -  7/10 (Least Favorite)

georgeromero

georgeromero

Until now it was Aliens but right now it looks like a cartoon so i prefer AlienĀ³. It's grittier and more dramatic. + It has some scary moments like the first Alien.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: georgeromero on Dec 12, 2011, 07:42:56 PM
It has some scary moments like the first Alien.
Does it? Not in my copy  :P

georgeromero

georgeromero

Well, it seems like i have a different "copy". The one that's scarier and darker than Aliens.

Valaquen

Valaquen

So long as you enjoy it.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: Valaquen on Dec 12, 2011, 07:43:59 PM
Quote from: georgeromero on Dec 12, 2011, 07:42:56 PM
It has some scary moments like the first Alien.
Does it? Not in my copy  :P
Not in me both, *sighs*, but you know, tastes differ and have a trend to change, sometimes  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed