Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 560,661 times)

SiL

SiL

I'd say I'm amazed at how well you can write English, but then I remember Joseph Conrad.

Friggin' self-taught Pole reinventing English literature grumble mutter

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Well, to be fair Im here for a couple of years already

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Apr 20, 2011, 06:16:45 AM
I'd say I'm amazed at how well you can write English, but then I remember Joseph Conrad.

Friggin' self-taught Pole reinventing English literature grumble mutter

You sound jealous, lol

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: StrangeShape on Apr 20, 2011, 06:18:40 AM
You have an amazing accent though. I mean, I've heard Poles speak English, and you can tell they're Polish. You sound like an Austrian  :laugh: No offense.

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

With so many new members. And being its "Easter" season. I thought a mention of the "ALIEN Easter Egg" ;)

Ooops... ::) my appologies :P

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=29789.msg652304#msg652304

one more time ;) :D

predxeno

predxeno

The link doesn't lead anywhere. :(

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 20, 2011, 05:23:01 PM
Quote from: StrangeShape on Apr 20, 2011, 06:18:40 AM
You have an amazing accent though. I mean, I've heard Poles speak English, and you can tell they're Polish. You sound like an Austrian  :laugh: No offense.

None taken

:D Everyone says that tho, that I have an Austrian accent - well, thats the result of my efforts to shake off the Polish accent which I did, and as a side effect developing a new one that sounds like neither Polish nor American!

Ogata881

Ogata881

Like someone said all the four movies are dated in a way.Alien has the spooky-creepy 70s thriller going on,Aliens is a balls to the wall 80s action flick,Alien 3 is a depressing and cruel film that almost plays like a long Nirvana video and Resurrection feels like typical late 90s-early 00s shock and edgy humor show.
Alien is still the least dated though.

Masseffect Freak

Masseffect Freak

My favourite one is Aliens because well you gotta have marines fighting those xenomorphs, they just click man.  Like pizza and cheese.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Aliens for me, everything about it is the kind of stuff I loved as a kid and still do and probably will for the rest of my life. Cool monsters, space marines fighting said monsters, futuristic weapons, robots/mecha (still don't know what to classify the PL :laugh:), and a squad of ultimate badasses, all mixed together to form the kind of movie I can watch over and over without getting tired of it. Not a lot of movies do that to me.

Signore Predatore

Signore Predatore

They said that Alien (1979) had a lot of sex scenes in it. Is that true?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Who exactly is "they", the government? :P

But to answer your question, no.

Signore Predatore

Signore Predatore

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2011, 05:29:55 PM
Who exactly is "they", the government? :P

But to answer your question, no.
Like my friend from california and my other friends. They said that they had sex scenes on the movie. I guess they're wrong.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There's a scene in which it's implied the Alien rapes Lambert, but it's left open to interpretation.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Not really implied, fans just read too much into the scene.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed