Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,171 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Can someone get me some nice HQ full body shots of the Weyland-Yutani Commandos in Alien 3?

Mus

Mus

All of them together:

A more up close look on the gun dudes:

And here is the front, back and side of the two Dog Catchers as they're called, which I found here.

I don't actually know how many of these are actual movie shots*, I just grabbed them off Google and this site's gallery as I saw fit.

Edit: None, apparently.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Thanks.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It's not related to film screenshots, but I would like someone to show me pictures of the Alien suits used in the fan film called 'Seed', thanks to anyone who does.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

I didn't know you could bump a sticki- ok I did.
I've done this alot.

Can someone get me a screen cap of the pistol Dalas supposedly carried?
I've never seen it honestly.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

The laser looking gun that Kane had in the egg chamber? Or are you talking about something else?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Mott sure but I'd settle for that.
Just heard that Dallas had a pistol at one point

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

This is the only shot I can think of.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Heard it was in the actual movie but I doubt hey would make those props for that shot and that shot only.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Kane holds one in the egg chamber. Pretty sure it shows up somewhere else too, but I couldn't tell you the scene off the top of my head.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I know what shot your talking about; I know I've seen screenshots of it somewhere. Can't find any right now, though.

Those guns in the promo shot are the same as the one in the movie, though.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That promo shoot always just looked like a parody of pulp science fiction media to me; not to be taken seriously.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Really? I kind of love it actually. Maybe it's just the costumes and getting to see the whole cast together.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 23, 2011, 04:05:00 PM
Mott sure but I'd settle for that.
Just heard that Dallas had a pistol at one point

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Apr 23, 2011, 06:00:46 PM
Heard it was in the actual movie but I doubt hey would make those props for that shot and that shot only.
They built tools for toolboxes. Loads of little stuff that was never seen.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 24, 2011, 04:52:01 PM

Gah, I love that stuff too. Flash Gordon meets the old Star Wars guns - speaking of which, the scope looks remarkably similar to the tube on the ROTJ Boba Fett gun...I'll do a comparison.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed