Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,200 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I took some screens today whilst I was watching ALIEN. Enjoy!

:)

MrBrokenTusks.

Dowly

Dowly

Hey hey, long time no see (not that I was missed, me thinks :P)!

Right, I'd like to see some good screenshots of Hadley's Hope and the AP. From as many areas as possible. :)

Thanks!

Valaquen

Valaquen

Anyone capture this little joke?

:P It's a shame they got her height wrong, but who's paying attention? Her birthdate is there too, 6/10/03(?)

KLLCarter

KLLCarter

So i was looking for a reference image for my new tattoo, and stumbled upon this forum,
would it be terribly inconvenient for me to ask if someone can post a few screencaps from alien resurrection, the part with ripley and the newborn?

there is one in particular i am looking for, Ripley is underneath the newborn its looking down on her and shes looking up toward it with her hand on its head, i dunno probably a crap explaination, but if anyone can help it'd be greatly appreciated

Mus

Mus

Like that? Found it through Google.

KLLCarter

KLLCarter

its like that one but its from a different angle, maybe i should have mentioned in the previous posting it wasn't quite right, that was the only one i could find but i know the other existed, i just haven't had the time to go through the movie to cap it myself with work and all that  :-\

Mus

Mus

Like that?

KLLCarter

KLLCarter

i see what ya did there
still, not the right angle, it's more of a side on view of it but i do appreciate your enthusiasm haha

Mus

Mus

I took them from an online stream so the image quality's not great. But here you go.

KLLCarter

KLLCarter

i could molest you right now.

Thanks x)

maddriver

maddriver

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 08, 2010, 08:42:08 PMIt's a shame they got her height wrong, but who's paying attention? Her birthdate is there too, 6/10/03(?)

So Ripley actually was over 100 years old even before resurrection. Interesting =)

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: maddriver on Aug 11, 2010, 07:06:31 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 08, 2010, 08:42:08 PMIt's a shame they got her height wrong, but who's paying attention? Her birthdate is there too, 6/10/03(?)

So Ripley actually was over 100 years old even before resurrection. Interesting =)
:P 2103, I'm guessing.

Slithar

Slithar

Please could anyone put a screenshot of the scene in Aliens where Ripley is in front of the queen, and she looks strangely just before burning the eggs with her flamethrower. I don't know how to say it, it's like she's "tilting" her head.

Anyone understands what I mean ?

DrGediman

DrGediman

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 01, 2010, 04:56:20 PM
I took some screens today whilst I was watching ALIEN. Enjoy!

Really spooky atmosphere on that planet.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed