Egg on Sulaco

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:21:10 AM

Author
Egg on Sulaco (Read 639,745 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's the only viable answer but for some reason this thread is pushing 300 pages.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Is the egg still on Sulaco?

Rankles75

Rankles75

Quote from: Wweyland on Oct 22, 2021, 01:57:11 PM
Is the egg still on Sulaco?

It never was...  :o

426Buddy

426Buddy

The Sulaco was the egg the whole time

Kradan

Kradan

Was it laid by Nostromo-Queen ?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Kradan on Oct 22, 2021, 05:45:18 PM
Was it laid by Nostromo-Queen ?

"Jar Jar Randy is the key to all of this"

Kradan

Kradan

He's the funniest character we've ever had

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

I don't know if this has been mentioned before on this thread. Apologies if it has.

The ALIEN 3 menu of the Blu Ray ALIEN Anthology looks like it shows a scenario for the possible explanation for the egg on the Sulaco.

And if you go the the Alien heading at the top of this web page. Then to ALIEN 3 this is a quote from the storyline.

It says "Just before the queen alien was sucked into space in Aliens, she managed to lay an egg on the Sulaco and while Ripley and the other survivors are on the way back to earth, the facehugger tries to attack the hibernating passengers."

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It's the simplest answer but unsatisfying once you get into the weeds of it, as this threads size is testament to.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Did Colonial Marines actually give an explanation? The Egg was in the ceiling between the cryotubes.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

It just has most of the Sulaco infested, so yes and no.

Kradan

Kradan

Magic Infestation, then ?

judge death

judge death

colonial marines story is a mess, still dont get what happened in the game or why sulaco is adrift and infested and wtf happened and why the whole planet is full of xenos, the game made a poor explanation as I still dont get it. xD

Wweyland

Wweyland

I think Alien 3: The Gun had a better story.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

But...

Aliens: Colonial Marines will make Alien 3 a better film

Quote"After this game, Alien 3 is a better film," Randy Pitchford told Joystiq. "I think [Alien 3] is a great film, but I think that when we came off of Aliens, some of us wanted something different. Also, there were some weird things that we didn't quite make sense of. Inconsistencies with the canon that were created. And it turns out that they're not inconsistencies – there are reasons for things. And we get to be the ones that get to connect all that up and make it clear [...] The fact that we can do it in video game form is just amazing."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed