Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,216 times)

NGR01

NGR01

Hello guys,
i'm looking for all the Ridleygramms available from ALIEN.
Thanks for your help guys ^^

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

That's a big job.

Assuming your computer can play BDs/DVDs, there's a free program out there called Capture Me that is simple and easy to use.

NGR01

NGR01

I don't own a computer BD player :(

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

A posted this request a few months ago, but it got no love so I thought I'd try again.

I'm in dire need of an HD screencap from Blade Runner. It's the first frame of the first shot of the city, right after Holden gets shot. Would anyone be kind enough to help me out with this? Like NGR01, I don't have BD capability in my computer, and dvd resolution just won't cut it.

If you can help me out, a 1920x1080 png would be much appreciated!  :)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Could someone get a few shots of Hicks for me? I promise not to give out any slobbery dog kisses..  ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Will this one suffice?

Spoiler
;)

Sorry, I kid, I kid :P If you want some good ones, you're probably best off waiting for someone who has a Blu Ray. All I have is the DVD, which a friend is actually borrowing at the moment.
[close]

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 12, 2012, 11:05:26 PM
Will this one suffice?

Spoiler
;)

Sorry, I kid, I kid :P If you want some good ones, you're probably best off waiting for someone who has a Blu Ray. All I have is the DVD, which a friend is actually borrowing at the moment.
[close]

More waiting, oh well. I can wait.

Oh hey, that is uncalled for.  :'( *is shot* Poor Hicks, I still remember that part..

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Amaterasu

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Will this one suffice?

Spoiler
;)

[close]

Spoiler

*Cues AlienĀ³ score*  :'(
[close]

The Runner

The Runner

Yeah his body was much more F***** up in the assembly cut.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Blah, you guys are making me sad!

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Sep 13, 2012, 09:27:06 PM
Will this one suffice?

Spoiler
;)

[close]

Spoiler

*Cues AlienĀ³ score*  :'(
[close]

Is-Is---Is that the "Norwegian Thing"?! from John Carpenter's The THING- Awesome movie!  :laugh:

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

No jokes man...that's Hicks.

In Alien 3.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Is anyone still taking screenshot requests?  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed