Screen Capture Requests

Started by Darkness, Jun 13, 2007, 04:34:07 PM

Author
Screen Capture Requests (Read 213,949 times)

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 24, 2011, 05:20:43 PM
I know he directed second unit on Jedi and Phantom, but I don't know if he did the props. Anyway, looks like they're a similar chunk of prop, but the Alien scope is much shorter and it's attached differently. I'm still 90% sure that the scope on the Jedi gun is the same one on Kurt Russell's gun in Escape From New York.

But I digress.

I thought most of the scopes and guns in starwars were real  with slitr modifications. I think there is a scine were you can see a blank falling out.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Hello, guys!

I'm wondering if any of you kind souls could hook me up with an HD, 1920x1080 screenshot from Alien. It's for a game I'm making, which will be free, playable over the internet, and compatible with every OS. The screenshot I'm after is the last frame of the shot of the full Nostromo and refinery that appears in Chapter 3, at timecode 10:03 (I'm sorry, my PS3 won't give me a frame number - and, it goes without saying, won't take screenshots!).

I'd be extremely thankful if any of you could help me out, and will definitely put your handle in the game credits, if you like. If you can do this, just shoot me a message and I'll send you my email address!

Thank you very much for reading, and take care,
Mr. C

Darkness

Darkness

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jun 12, 2011, 09:12:37 PM
The screenshot I'm after is the last frame of the shot of the full Nostromo and refinery that appears in Chapter 3, at timecode 10:03 (I'm sorry, my PS3 won't give me a frame number - and, it goes without saying, won't take screenshots!).
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/7061/unledwzd.png
Is that the one? It's about 10 seconds earlier than what you said for me.

Edit: I'm too late  :'(

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Wow, you guys are FAST!  :o

Darkness, that first one is exactly the one I'm after. Thank you!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Would someone please get me screen caps of Crowe?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Here my friend, and sorry for the delay:

Hope at least one of them features Crowe haha.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

3, 4, 6 & 7 there are actually Spunkmeyer, and I think #2 is Gorman... though he's surprisingly ripped!  :D

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

He's right but these help alot, thanks OZ :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm sure the last one and the third to last are Crowe.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah they are.

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

I can't provide a screenshot (no blu-ray drive), but Crowe is also the guy you can see getting something from the food dispenser during the first shot in the Sulaco's mess hall.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Could someone get me as many shots as possible of the Sulaco and Nostromos corridors and rooms?
I just need reference shots of basically every room we see in the ship. Go crazy with the caps ;D

Glaive

Glaive

I need a pic of the alien peering into Jones's catbox, after Ripley has run back to stop the 'Self-Destruct'...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed