Video On Directing AvPR

Started by Corporal Hicks, Apr 08, 2008, 09:09:25 PM

Author
Video On Directing AvPR (Read 9,197 times)

Ben

Ben

So they think they have an advantage over other directors? WOW..............

Clemens

Clemens

These guys make Anderson look like Kubrick.  AvPR was unabashedly awful in every way.

Aeus

Aeus

"An unfair advantage..."  Not if both of you think bad ideas are brilliant.    ::)  

Xenomorph ruler.

Xenomorph ruler.

Cool.   :)  

rchin1

rchin1

Strause Bros  rock     :)  

SM

SM

A "short" video about directing AvP:Poo.  Appropriate.

Norwegian_Plague

Norwegian_Plague

Haha, there seems to be two camps when it comes to AvP:R. The ones who think it's the shittiest movie they've seen, and the other love it.   :D  

Highland

Highland

SM beat me too it, I was about to say this clip my be the whole featurette "now even more hardcore"....   :-X  

gameoverman

gameoverman

lol @ Gillis    :D  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Of course they could have done better. Saying they were "perfect" is something not even they would agree with, as they were the ones who have pointed out they learnt a shitload of stuff, during this, about the process of actually doing a film.  Even with that acknowledgement, there are a disturbingly high number of very basic directing errors in the film, whcih had nothing to do with the ffects, script or budget and everything to do with their directing technique. Many of which they continue to think were the right things to do.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

"Saying they were "perfect" is something not even they would agree with"  You didnt understood my post. I didnt said that they did a perfect job with this movie, but they were the perfect choice because i personally think that nobody could have done a better movie with the things given to them. Does that mean the movie is perfect? Absolutely NO. Does that mean they still did an amazing job with the things they were given such as the piss poor script? Yes.

awesomeman

awesomeman

GOD i hope they dont screw up another movie with there popcorn flick ideas!    >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(     >:(  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed