Anchorpoint Essays Back Online

Started by Darkness, Oct 04, 2007, 06:15:25 PM

Author
Anchorpoint Essays Back Online (Read 8,231 times)

Darkness

Darkness

You may remember back in February, Anchorpoint Essays, closed its doors. Yesterday, the creator, Mike Lynch, decided to open it again after several months.

20071004_01

For those that don’t know, Anchorpoint Essays is a website that gives an insight into the biology and behaviour of the xenomorphs.

Nemmesyz

Nemmesyz

sweet..   ;D  

Harry72

Harry72

Cool. I love this site.

Mr. Weyland

Does this site go of the films or none-cannon comic like info?

Dude

Dude

hm... it just me or that a little weird? i mean its a movie creature   not a real deal    ???  

Neokramer

Neokramer

You mean they don't really exist?

cdiehl

cdiehl

yeah, i find it kinda stupid.... it's just a movie creature. sure it's fun to think about what the hive is like at times, but to actually write essays on it? tssh... please. it's all a work of bullshit and made-up crap. if you ask me, the guy DEFINITELY wasted a huge amount of his time.

Xenomorphine

Yeah, sure, he wasted his time on doing something he enjoys.  Yeesh... Are you going to say the 'Colonial Marines Technical Guide' was crap, too? So what if it's in such demand that copies can self for thousands... It's all "bullshit and made-up crap", right?  So long as it's of a professional standard, I don't see the problem.

Dark Method

Dark Method

What's wrong with some people here? Why's everyone gotta bitch all the time? It's called "fan fiction" for f**ks sakes. You all want this..you all want that..and you all f**king bitch about everything. From what I read, I thought it was a decent read. Quit f**king bitching about every little thing you don't like. f**king teenagers.

ALIEN WARRIOR

ALIEN WARRIOR

i agree with you xenomorphine about what you said and i did a similar essay on the aliens and the hive too and i think its awesome to guess and figure out what the aliens are and about their hives. its cool stuff and that moron who says its a waste of time is not a true alien fan like us. i'm glad the site is back and running i missed it alot. ALIENS AND PREDATOR RULES!!!!!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D     ;D  

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The people here who are hating might as well give up on being a fan, because they are not fans at all.

The Big Bad Wolf

The Big Bad Wolf

This site is ok but the backgroung f**king hurts your eye's and may not be good epileptic's whoever runnin the site,  please change the background...peace

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

Very informative for the information seekers. But ,when you read it, it feels like a rule book. It puts so much depth into its phyiscallity, traits, behavior, and abilities that it sounds like if you write a fanfiction, make any movie, etc. you have to follow anything about it by the book.

Ric

Ric

The guy put a whole lot of effort and love into that site... and it shows :) pretty damn cool!

cdiehl

cdiehl

so now simply because i stated that i think the guy wasted a good amount of his time suddenly means i'm a teenager. go figure... i'm a definite fan of the aliens and predators, but not one of those... what are they called? oh, yeah, OBSESSED fans on here who have to drool and read over everything and anything over AVP, and have to print it all out. does the guy have credentials in physics? if so, then he probably knows what he's talking about with pH levels and all that stuff. if not, it's all crap and you guys take it for what it's worth and read it like a bible. wow.... i'm touched.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed