GT, Machinima and X-Play Video Previews - Lance Henriksen, Gameplay and More

Started by ikarop, Oct 19, 2012, 06:17:31 PM

Author
GT, Machinima and X-Play Video Previews - Lance Henriksen, Gameplay and More (Read 27,488 times)

ikarop

Nightlord

Coolio, good interviews, and I think that's the first footage we've seen of the WY spec ops.

HUGZZ

I cant seem to view it here, or on the website :(

Stratocaster

I am not a fan of Gearpox software but It seems like these guys have really put in the time on this one so I will buy it.

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: HUGZZ on Oct 19, 2012, 07:36:34 PM
I cant seem to view it here, or on the website :(

http://youtu.be/DCtzFgR7Hxs

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

It occurs to me after seeing Bella in the first few seconds of the video how completely out of place she looks.
From her Princess Leia mickey mouse ears  to her lanky unimpressive physique.  too comic bookish. She should be muscular, with a few scars. I mean she's not wearing anything under that chest plate or something? Give her a jacket.

Taxemic

OMG Lance looking so old!!! :-O

Ash 937

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that GBX has distanced themselves from advertising the 4-player drop-in-drop-out co-op as a selling point for this game? 

DRAKE M.

Pulse Rifle sounded awful on the first few clips, then way better in the middle of the video.....then crappy again. Which sound effect are they gonna use?

Stringer2355

Are those Weyland-Yutani Soldiers from Alien 3 ?

Predaker

Quote from: Stringer2355 on Oct 20, 2012, 01:38:21 AM
Are those Weyland-Yutani Soldiers from Alien 3 ?
Yes, but they don't look the same. I believe they are wearing armor instead of dog catcher suits.

ShadowPred

Just finished watching the Gametrailers video. Looks nice so far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed