NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,137 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hey everyone! I finally finished my skull axe! Added an extension of the blade under the skull jaw to make it look more realistic and added black rope for the handle and steel twine for the base of the axe head and then added weathering. What do you think?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Brutal and visceral, horrific even, I love it.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Sep 25, 2022, 10:14:14 AMBrutal and visceral, horrific even, I love it.
Thank you so much! It was worth the effort haha.

Kradan

Kradan

Skull axe ? Now that's wicked !

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Kradan on Sep 25, 2022, 11:32:27 AMSkull axe ? Now that's wicked !
Thank you very much!  I thought it would be Bad Blood-ish lol.

Still Collating...

Shaman has been released into the wild fyi. Videos on YT have started to pop-up.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I decided to give the Skull Axe a little more Bad Blood Influence, so I added spikes to the skull for Bad Bloodness and perhaps a added tool in combat as a club.
I decided to add a Predator ornamental piece to the skull to make it more unique and to give it a more personalized appearance. The ornament has real metal rings and bone trophy rings and bronze rings with a black rope in-between.

happypred

happypred

Found a channel with video reviews of Shaman, Stoneheart, Warrior and even old school Wolf

Shaman
Spoiler
[close]

Stoneheart
Spoiler
[close]

Warrior/Ram
Spoiler
[close]

Wolf circa 2007
Spoiler
[close]

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I want that warrior battle axe so bad.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Saw the lore drop for shaman and it's a little odd. I get it's mostly him but the practice feels left field even for Predators.

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

My Predator Battle Axe custom, using a spear and some skulls and and several other components.

Mike’s Monsters

NYCC is this weekend. Not sure if NECA has a big presence or any at all. But maybe we can see Feral this weekend.

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Oct 03, 2022, 04:14:52 PMNYCC is this weekend. Not sure if NECA has a big presence or any at all. But maybe we can see Feral this weekend.

That would be a good chance to show it and once it for all.

happypred

happypred

...I also think NECA is saving ultimate wolf for when they wrap up the entire pred figure line

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

What's weirder to me is that Hunting Grounds had a Prey tie-in before Neca. Yeah the helmet is oversized, but it still had one. I really hope it doesn't go the way of Wolf cause I'd certainly like to not rely on customs to get one in scale.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed