Is The AvP-Movie Poll Fixed?

Started by Darkness, Aug 07, 2004, 12:30:25 AM

Author
Is The AvP-Movie Poll Fixed? (Read 9,724 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Ever wonder if the AvP-Movie.com Poll is fixed? Jeff, the avp movie insider, explains all about the AvP Movie Poll…

“It looks like a predator fan has written a bot to vote for Predator automatically. We’ve detected a spike in Predator voting last night and we’ve tracked it down to a singular IP and found a voting program he put together and uploaded on his site. This hacker’s programmed a bot to continuously vote for Predator.”

20040807_26

Now that is a loyal predator fan. Jeff goes onto say that Fox is allowing the bot to continue boosting up predator votes and maybe, an alien fan will come up with his own bot... It doesn’t seem to matter because Alien is winning by about 350,000 votes.

Corpral Hicks

Corpral Hicks

thats just sad, comeon we'll all fans but a bot to keep posting, comeon!

Grifth

Grifth

hahahahaha whoever wins we lose think about it.   :D  

J

J

Keep voting people,

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

I need such a voting program. Is it simple to use and where can I get it?    :D  

BIgBilly

BIgBilly

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOOOOO ALIEN!! GO PRED    :D  

DeaconRage

DeaconRage

its not fixed then, its just some kid has alot of time on his hands...lol

Oh

Oh

Go Preds!    8)  

RaVageR

RaVageR

that kids a loser, y would you be so botherd about the votes, the movies not exactly gonna chage to whoever wins the votes.

Cookies

Cookies

But since when did the aliens score beat the pred by that much?  i thought the preds was always in the lead

Hybrid513

Hybrid513

Sorry. Aliens have been leading for an age!!! Go ALIENS!!!

SaNdMaNxX

SaNdMaNxX

f**k ALIENS LOL ............GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PREDS

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Clever... Go Preds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ;D  

Neocharge

Neocharge

Can't believe some guy would do that. I, like cookies, thought that Preds were in the lead. I'm a fan of both species but I'm a bigger fan of aliens.

J

J

me too ... although I want the Preds to win ( which they will   ;D  )

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed