AvPGalaxy Reviews AvP

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2010, 02:44:40 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Reviews AvP (Read 17,098 times)

DarKStaR350z

DarKStaR350z

The games close to twice the length of Halo 3  :)
Wish the Alien was as long as the other campaigns though!

biboman

biboman

Okay im starting to get annoyed waitng for this game to reach the shelves at my country's game shops. If this game doesn't arrived next week I ain't buying it no more... I waited like since the trailers came out for this game... Makes me so sad...   :'(  

skull-splitter

skull-splitter

The score is alright, the story however implies higher numbers. Little critique, much praise, and I guess we're not on the same page when it comes to proper gameplay.

The Replacement

The Replacement

I haven't played this game since the day after I bought it. Just not feeling it. And thats coming from an Aliens and predator Nut!. There are far superior games out there at the moment. Especially in Multiplayer. This game is shaded in Multiplayer.

SHREK

SHREK

the game was a big dissapointment really....camaigns were pretty good but obviously very short.... multiplayer, which i thought would be the main part....is very disappointing, AVP2 was far superior in terms of gameplay both in campaign and especially multiplayer.... o well... atleast its better than the movies    ::)  

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

well im truly enjoyin this game, campaign is short yes, but not as short as ppl are makin it out as.

just need dedicated servers and the game will be on the way up. plus a decent patch.

7.8/10

predpant

predpant

SOUNDS are not perfect   :'(    

predator vision sucks   ???     apart from changing visions tha distorted sfx is not there'' insted they gone for a human heartbeat    ???       ???    insted of a predator faster heartbeat and  distorted sound hope they change it for the sequal.

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

xbox360------- how the hell can you get play with 6 friends in a ranked match ACHIEVEMENT when it wont find any games COMMON REBELLION fix your BLOODY game or im forced to BOYCOT sega all together

spinksy

spinksy

FIX THE GAME PLEASE -  your on Xbox 360 and cant find a game?

Must be your connection cause I'm finding games well quick. Last night I had to wait about a minute for a game but it was really late at night and I had youtube playing a vid on my laptop. Thats one thing good about the game imo - finds games quick! The only really bad thing to do with games and connections is theres no host migration.

Me and some mates got the six friends achivement 2 days ago and were put into a game within 20 seconds.

DarKStaR350z

DarKStaR350z

I actually find player matches more difficult to get on 360 as when using the server list the game has usually started despite how fast I choose my server.

alien90

alien90

why do you care so much about MP? the story is the most important part of a game IMO... But anyway the whole aliens in the aztect temples thing kinda ruined it for me thats like when the first AVP movie came out.. IMO ALiens belong in a claustrophobic environment in space.

HeRO2604

HeRO2604

anyone knows when the 4 multiplayer bonus maps will be available for download?

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

dunno but i no theres a patch on monday. fixin shit and dedicated servers!!   :P  

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

FIX THE GAME PLEASE

spinksy------------- it is not my connection but i am in australia and all my friends have the same problem we all took turns partying up and trying to find a ranked match but it didnt happen that was with seven player in the party lobby we go with 6 and it finds games but still really slow like 20 to 30 minutes nothing to do we my connection have ADSL2 HIGH SPEED

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

There are ways to construct a better Alien campaign, but a motivation of revenge is NOT it: That goes against the notion of Ash's original speech. These are meant to be creatures which are devoid of emotions, as we know them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed